The “Microfluidics Market” 2019 report provides market size (value and volume), market share, growth rate by types, applications, and combines both qualitative and quantitative methods to make micro and macro forecasts in different regions or countries. Microfluidics Market report also aims to provide useful and comprehensive insights into current market trends and future growth scenarios. Microfluidics market report contains information like SWOT analysis, business highlights, strength, weakness, threats and opportunities of industry.
Top Manufacturers of Microfluidics Market Are:
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/13999539
Scope of the Report:
Microfluidics Market Report Answers the Following Questions:
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2024?
- What are the key factors driving the global Microfluidics market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global Microfluidics market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the global Microfluidics market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global Microfluidics market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the relevant regions.
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global Microfluidics market?
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/13999539
Key Market Trends:
Clinical Diagnostics is Expected to hold its Highest Market Share in the Application Segment
In the application segment of the microfluidics market, clinical diagnostics is believed to have the largest market size and is expected to witness a CAGR of 18.80% during the forecast period.
A significant application area for microfluidic technology is clinical diagnostics. Specifically for clinical diagnostics, diseases, including toxicity, can be diagnosed by performing various biochemical analyzes and by observation of symptoms. The biochemical changes in the patient’s blood can signal organ damage or dysfunction, prior to observable microscopic cellular damages or other symptoms.
So there has been a large demand for the development of an easy-to-handle and inexpensive clinical diagnostic biochip using fully integrated plastic microfluidic chips, which have the sampling/identifying capability of fast and reliable measurements of metabolic parameters from a human body with minimum invasion. Thus, the growth of clinical diagnostics is expected to fuel the market’s growth.
North America Dominates the Market and is Expected to do the Same in the Forecast Period
The North American region holds the largest market share in the market for microfluidics. This is attributed to factors, such as the well-established healthcare system, along with better reimbursement policies, and the higher adoption of novel therapeutics among the general population. Microfluidics is a vastly growing field in the United States, in terms of high budget sanctions for R&D. Molecular diagnostics and point-of-care diagnostics widely use microfluidic technology for various applications, and hence, they occupy a major market share in the United States. Owing to this, the United States has the largest market share of 88% in North America, and is expected to grow at a rate of 18.8% over the forecast period.
Market Dynamics: –
- Drivers: (Developing regions and growing markets)
- Limitations: (Regional, Key Player facing Issues, Future Barriers for growth)
- Opportunities: (Regional, Growth Rate, Competitive, Consumption)
The report provides key statistics on the market status of the Microfluidics Market manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the Microfluidics.
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/13999539
- Analyzing the size of the Microfluidics market on the basis of value and volume.
- Accurately calculating the market segments, consumption, and other dynamic factors of different sections of the global Microfluidics market.
- Determining the key dynamics of the Microfluidics market.
- Highlighting significant trends of the Microfluidics market in terms of manufacture, revenue, and sales.
- Deeply summarizing top players of the Microfluidics market and showing how they compete in the industry.
- Studying industry processes and costs, product pricing, and various trends related to them.
- Displaying the performance of different regions and countries in the global Microfluidics market.
Detailed TOC of Microfluidics Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Market Drivers
4.2.1 Increasing Demand for Point-of-care Testing
4.2.2 Increasing Incidences of Chronic Diseases
4.2.3 Faster Turn-around Time for Analysis and Improved Portability of Devices
4.3 Market Restraints
4.3.1 Need for Specialized Skills in Operations and Complex Regulatory Approval Process
4.3.2 Low Adoption in Developing Countries due to High Prices
4.4 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.4.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.4.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1.1 Microfluidic Chips
5.1.2 Micro Pumps
5.1.3 Micro Needles
5.1.4 Other Components
5.2.1 Drug Delivery
5.2.2 High-throughput Screening
5.2.3 Point-of-Care Diagnostics
5.2.4 Lab Analytics
184.108.40.206 Cell-based Assay
220.127.116.11 Capillary Electrophoresis
5.2.5 Clinical Diagnostics
5.4.1 North America
18.104.22.168 United States
22.214.171.124 United Kingdom
126.96.36.199 Rest of Europe
188.8.131.52 South Korea
184.108.40.206 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.4.4 Middle East & Africa
220.127.116.11 South Africa
18.104.22.168 Rest of Middle East & Africa
5.4.5 South America
22.214.171.124 Rest of South America
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 Abbott Laboratories
6.1.2 F. Hoffmann-LA Roche Ltd
6.1.3 Agilent Technologies
6.1.4 Danaher Corporation (Cepheid)
6.1.5 Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
6.1.6 Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc.
6.1.7 PerkinElmer Inc.
6.1.8 FluIdigm Corporation
6.1.9 Dolomite Microfluidics (Blacktrace Holdings Ltd)
6.1.10 Micronit Microfluidics
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: