The “Medical X-Ray Films Market” 2019 report provides market size (value and volume), market share, growth rate by types, applications, and combines both qualitative and quantitative methods to make micro and macro forecasts in different regions or countries. Medical X-Ray Films Market report also aims to provide useful and comprehensive insights into current market trends and future growth scenarios. Medical X-Ray Films market report contains information like SWOT analysis, business highlights, strength, weakness, threats and opportunities of industry.
Top Manufacturers of Medical X-Ray Films Market Are:
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/13999463
Scope of the Report:
Medical X-Ray Films Market Report Answers the Following Questions:
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2024?
- What are the key factors driving the global Medical X-Ray Films market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global Medical X-Ray Films market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the global Medical X-Ray Films market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global Medical X-Ray Films market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the relevant regions.
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global Medical X-Ray Films market?
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/13999463
Key Market Trends:
Diagnostic Centers Segment is Expected to Register a Significant Growth
An aging population across the world that is more prone to chronic diseases and ailments is expected to further drive industry growth. However, high-cost associated with the installation of medical imaging systems and increased risk of exposure to high radiation among patients are expected to hinder the market for X-ray medical diagnosis.
The increasing importance of diagnosis well in advance, coupled with a rise in government spending in healthcare that has reflected in the increasing shipments of medical diagnostic equipment, is expected to positively affect the market growth.
The X-ray equipment market has held the largest share of the overall MDI, which has been a significant driver for the X-ray film market and has been buoyed by its usage in the mammography, veterinary, and dental applications.
While the market landscape for X-ray equipment market is defined by established players, such as GE and Fujifilm, the X-ray film market is fragmented with a large number of global and local players in each region. Major players are investing in emerging countries to gain a strong foothold on the market.
For instance, in 2018, Dalian Wanda Group Co. Ltd announced to invest USD 10 billion in a health park in China. This investment is expected to be done after the government eases the norms for FDI in the Chinese private healthcare sector. However, the growing collaboration between developing and developed economies in the diagnostic industry is expected to increase the number of diagnostic centers, which is further estimated to affect the market studied positively.
Asia-Pacific Region is Expected to Have Highest Growth
Asia-Pacific still relies on traditional X-ray solutions significantly. Due to the regions increasing population and the number of patients suffering from ailments, who should be diagnosed or managed through the use of CT, the use of X-rays is on the rise. This growing pool of patients has led to the high demand for medical imaging. In the Asia-Pacific region, hospitals play a crucial role in medical diagnostics. In China, the number of hospitals is on the rise. The National Bureau of Statistics of China reported an increase in the number of hospitals in the country, from 23,170 hospitals in 2012 to 29,140 hospitals in 2016.
Moreover, in India, according to the World Bank, 77% of the healthcare industry was occupied by hospitals and 3% by the diagnostic centers in 2016. Thus, the region still has a high dependency on hospitals for diagnostics and medical imaging solutions. The American Cancer Society reported a huge rise in breast cancer cases in the country, from 192,370 breast cancer cases in 2008 to 266,120 cases in 2018. With this, death toll from breast cancer increased from 40,170 deaths in 2009 to 40,920 deaths by the end of 2018.
The country, however, is tackling this concern by initiating programs, such as the National Cancer Screening Programme of 2016, which made screening for oral, breast, and cervical cancers mandatory in people over the age of 30 in 100 districts of India before the program expands to other areas.
Market Dynamics: –
- Drivers: (Developing regions and growing markets)
- Limitations: (Regional, Key Player facing Issues, Future Barriers for growth)
- Opportunities: (Regional, Growth Rate, Competitive, Consumption)
The report provides key statistics on the market status of the Medical X-Ray Films Market manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the Medical X-Ray Films.
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/13999463
- Analyzing the size of the Medical X-Ray Films market on the basis of value and volume.
- Accurately calculating the market segments, consumption, and other dynamic factors of different sections of the global Medical X-Ray Films market.
- Determining the key dynamics of the Medical X-Ray Films market.
- Highlighting significant trends of the Medical X-Ray Films market in terms of manufacture, revenue, and sales.
- Deeply summarizing top players of the Medical X-Ray Films market and showing how they compete in the industry.
- Studying industry processes and costs, product pricing, and various trends related to them.
- Displaying the performance of different regions and countries in the global Medical X-Ray Films market.
Detailed TOC of Medical X-Ray Films Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Introduction to Market Drivers and Restraints
4.3 Market Drivers
4.3.1 Continued Adoption of Traditional X-ray Equipment in Developing Economies
4.4 Market Restraints
4.4.1 Emergence of Digital Radiography and Flat Panel Detector Technology
4.5 Industry Attractiveness Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.5.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.5.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.5.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.5.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By End User
5.1.1 Diagnostic Centers
5.1.3 Research and Educational Institutions
5.2.1 North America
5.2.4 Middle East & Africa
5.2.5 Latin America
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 Agfa-Gevaert NV
6.1.2 Konica Minolta Inc.
6.1.3 Fujifilm Holdings Corporation
6.1.4 Flow Dental
6.1.5 Sony Corporation
6.1.6 Carestream Health Inc.
6.1.7 Skydent AS
6.1.8 Codonics Inc.
6.1.9 Foma Bohemia Ltd
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
8 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: