The “Li-Fi (Light Fidelity) Market” 2019 report provides market size (value and volume), market share, growth rate by types, applications, and combines both qualitative and quantitative methods to make micro and macro forecasts in different regions or countries. Li-Fi (Light Fidelity) Market report also aims to provide useful and comprehensive insights into current market trends and future growth scenarios. Li-Fi (Light Fidelity) market report contains information like SWOT analysis, business highlights, strength, weakness, threats and opportunities of industry.
Top Manufacturers of Li-Fi (Light Fidelity) Market Are:
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/13999748
Scope of the Report:
Li-Fi (Light Fidelity) Market Report Answers the Following Questions:
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2024?
- What are the key factors driving the global Li-Fi (Light Fidelity) market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global Li-Fi (Light Fidelity) market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the global Li-Fi (Light Fidelity) market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global Li-Fi (Light Fidelity) market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the relevant regions.
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global Li-Fi (Light Fidelity) market?
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/13999748
Key Market Trends:
Indoor is Expected to register a Significant Growth
Smart buildings have begun to adapt to accommodate their residents, in order to improve resident comfort and user experience, by knowing the locations of each occupant and then provide location-based services, such as intelligent car parking, health monitoring, logistics, and shopping assistance. In addition to indoor shopping assistance, location-based service also plays a crucial role in the reduction of building energy cost. The basic idea of Li-Fi technology is to utilize the visible light from an LED light bulb to transmit high-speed data to a photodetector, which is connected to a smartphone or tablet.
Wi-Fis frequency spectrum is around 2.4GHz or 5GHz, while Li-Fis frequency spectrum is located in the visible light band. Considering the widespread use of LED bulbs inside buildings and large bandwidth of visible light, Li-Fi technology is much cheaper and more environment-friendly than Wi-Fi. Li-Fi technique has great potential in many popular applications, such as location-based services, mobile connectivity, smart lighting, and hazardous environments.The increasing growth in the use of LED lamps in buildings for lighting provides enormous opportunities for Li-Fi based applications. As Li-Fi combines the functions of high-speed wireless data communication and indoor lighting infrastructure, it is very cost-effective to be widely utilized in smart buildings.
The United States is Expected to Hold Major Share
The rapid advance of information technologies, such as wireless sensor network, internet of things, big data, and smartphones, have resulted in the development of smart buildings in the North American region. At the end of 2016, around 15 million households in the United States met the definition of smart home, which is expected to increase to more than 20 million households, thereby, offering several opportunities for Li-Fi in the country.
According to the US Green Building Council, building contributes a significant portion of energy consumption in the United States. It is reported that buildings account for 70% of electricity load and 39% of carbon oxide emissions. Given an occupants accurate indoor position, a building management system (BMS) is capable of offering highly-efficient heating, cooling, ventilation, and lighting service to the occupant.
Increasing applications of indoor location-based services embedded with light fixtures in retail shops and hotels in the North American region are also projected to be one of the factors driving the revenue growth in the region. Several companies, such as GE Lightings and ByteLight Inc. are deploying VLC installations in supermarkets, which, in turn, is aiding retailers to tie customers’ shopping history by tracking their location details.
Market Dynamics: –
- Drivers: (Developing regions and growing markets)
- Limitations: (Regional, Key Player facing Issues, Future Barriers for growth)
- Opportunities: (Regional, Growth Rate, Competitive, Consumption)
The report provides key statistics on the market status of the Li-Fi (Light Fidelity) Market manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the Li-Fi (Light Fidelity).
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/13999748
- Analyzing the size of the Li-Fi (Light Fidelity) market on the basis of value and volume.
- Accurately calculating the market segments, consumption, and other dynamic factors of different sections of the global Li-Fi (Light Fidelity) market.
- Determining the key dynamics of the Li-Fi (Light Fidelity) market.
- Highlighting significant trends of the Li-Fi (Light Fidelity) market in terms of manufacture, revenue, and sales.
- Deeply summarizing top players of the Li-Fi (Light Fidelity) market and showing how they compete in the industry.
- Studying industry processes and costs, product pricing, and various trends related to them.
- Displaying the performance of different regions and countries in the global Li-Fi (Light Fidelity) market.
Detailed TOC of Li-Fi (Light Fidelity) Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Introduction to Market Drivers and Restraints
4.3 Market Drivers
4.3.1 Government Initiatives Pushing For Energy Efficiency
4.3.2 Rising Demand For High-speed Network
4.4 Market Restraints
4.4.1 Limited Range And Connectivity And Lack Of Awareness About The Technology
4.5 Value Chain / Supply Chain Analysis
4.6 Porters Five Force Analysis
4.6.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.6.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.6.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.6.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.6.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Application
5.2.1 North America
5.2.3 Asia Pacific
5.2.4 Latin America
5.2.5 Middle East and Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 Panasonic Corporation
6.1.2 Koninklijke Philips NV
6.1.3 Renesas Electronics Corporation
6.1.4 Siemens AG
6.1.6 Zero1 Pte Ltd
6.1.9 LightBee Corp.
6.1.10 IDRO Co. Ltd
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
8 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: