The “Tahini Market” 2019 report provides market size (value and volume), market share, growth rate by types, applications, and combines both qualitative and quantitative methods to make micro and macro forecasts in different regions or countries. Tahini Market report also aims to provide useful and comprehensive insights into current market trends and future growth scenarios. Tahini market report contains information like SWOT analysis, business highlights, strength, weakness, threats and opportunities of industry.
Top Manufacturers of Tahini Market Are:
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14099064
Scope of the Report:
Tahini Market Report Answers the Following Questions:
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2024?
- What are the key factors driving the global Tahini market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global Tahini market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the global Tahini market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global Tahini market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the relevant regions.
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global Tahini market?
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14099064
Key Market Trends:
Diverse Functionality of Tahini Drives the Global Demand
Tahini, which is known for the properties of good health, contains an abundant amount of nutrients, such as proteins, carbohydrates, antioxidants, lignans, tocopherols, and other micronutrients. Benefits of this include the properties of anti-cancer, anti-oxidative, and anti-hypersensitivity. This staple food item is the most dominant ingredient in hummus and Baba Ghanoush. In Lebanon, Jordan, Syria, and Palestine, it is usually consumed as a dip or used as a garnish on falafel, shawarma, as well as other traditional dishes. Thus, consumer adoption to diverse forms of the tahini, coupled with the optimum nutritional benefits of the ingredient, is expected to boost the demand for tahini, all over the world.
Middle East Dominates the Global Market
Turkey cornered the larger share, with 31.9%, followed by Israel, Iran, Jordan, Saudi, and Lebanon. This clearly implies that around 90% of the global demand was recorded from Middle Eastern countries, in 2018. On considering the raw material supply for the market studied, in 2018, Tanzania was the largest producer of sesame seeds with a production of 1.26 million metric ton. China was the largest importer, while Ethiopia was the largest exporter of sesame seeds. African countries, especially Egypt, is expected to dominate the market studied, both in terms of supply and demand, by the end of the forecast period, while Asian imports are expected to increase during the forecast period. Tahini products face intense competition, especially from the foreign markets, as it is a symbol of culinary culture. The health benefits associated with tahini, coupled with healthy food trend among consumers, has boosted the popularity of tahini in the global market.
Market Dynamics: –
- Drivers: (Developing regions and growing markets)
- Limitations: (Regional, Key Player facing Issues, Future Barriers for growth)
- Opportunities: (Regional, Growth Rate, Competitive, Consumption)
The report provides key statistics on the market status of the Tahini Market manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the Tahini.
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14099064
- Analyzing the size of the Tahini market on the basis of value and volume.
- Accurately calculating the market segments, consumption, and other dynamic factors of different sections of the global Tahini market.
- Determining the key dynamics of the Tahini market.
- Highlighting significant trends of the Tahini market in terms of manufacture, revenue, and sales.
- Deeply summarizing top players of the Tahini market and showing how they compete in the industry.
- Studying industry processes and costs, product pricing, and various trends related to them.
- Displaying the performance of different regions and countries in the global Tahini market.
Detailed TOC of Tahini Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Market Drivers
4.3 Market Restraints
4.4 Porter’s Five Force Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.4.5 Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1.1 North America
220.127.116.11 United States
18.104.22.168 Rest of North America
5.1.2 South America
22.214.171.124 Rest of South America
5.1.3 Asia – Pacific
126.96.36.199 Rest of Asia – Pacific
188.8.131.52 United Kingdom
184.108.40.206 Rest of Europe
220.127.116.11 Rest of Africa
5.1.6 Middle East
18.104.22.168 Saudi Arabia
22.214.171.124 United Arab Emirates
126.96.36.199 Rest of Middle East
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Vendor Market Share
6.2 Mergers and Acquisitions
6.3 Company Profiles
6.3.1 Sunshine International Foods, Inc.
6.3.2 Kevala International LLC
6.3.3 Prince Tahina Manufacture Ltd
6.3.4 R.J.M. Food Industries Ltd
6.3.5 Al Wadi Al Akhdar Sal
6.3.6 Al Yaman Factories
6.3.7 Al Kanater
6.3.8 El Rashidi El Mizan
6.3.10 Haitoglou Bros SA
6.3.12 Narin BYS Holding
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: