The “Contact Lenses Market” 2019 report provides market size (value and volume), market share, growth rate by types, applications, and combines both qualitative and quantitative methods to make micro and macro forecasts in different regions or countries. Contact Lenses Market report also aims to provide useful and comprehensive insights into current market trends and future growth scenarios. Contact Lenses market report contains information like SWOT analysis, business highlights, strength, weakness, threats and opportunities of industry.
Top Manufacturers of Contact Lenses Market Are:
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/13999528
Scope of the Report:
Contact Lenses Market Report Answers the Following Questions:
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2024?
- What are the key factors driving the global Contact Lenses market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global Contact Lenses market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the global Contact Lenses market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global Contact Lenses market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the relevant regions.
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global Contact Lenses market?
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/13999528
Key Market Trends:
Rigid Gas Permeable Contact Lenses Segment is Expected to Exhibit the Fastest Growth Rate over the Forecast Period
A rigid gas permeable lens is also known as RGP lens or GP lens. It is a rigid contact lens made of oxygen-permeable polymers. They are porous and allow the oxygen to pass through them. These rigid lenses are able to replace the natural shape of the cornea with a new refracting surface. Since their introduction, these lenses have essentially replaced non-porous polymethyl methacrylate (PMMA) contact lenses.
These lenses often provide sharper vision than soft and silicone hydrogel contacts, especially if someone has astigmatism. It usually takes some time for the eyes to adjust to these lenses, but after this initial adaptation period, most people find that these lenses are as comfortable as hydrogel lenses.
Although these lenses have dominated the market earlier, they have lost significant value in the past two decades with the advancement of soft lenses in the market. Hence, they are much more cost effective and generally last long when taken care of properly, as long as one does not require a prescription change. This may be a driving factor for the forecast period.
North America Captured the Largest Market Share and is Expected to Retain its Dominance
North America holds the largest share in the global contact lenses market with the United States being the largest contributor to its revenue. The United States is one of the major countries in the contact lens market, due to the healthcare facilities available in the country and high healthcare conditions. Factors, such as the presence of geriatric population and the prevalence of eye diseases and injuries, in terms of contact lens market, are primarily fueling the growth.
The National Eye Institute has estimated that over 2.9 million US residents were detected with low vision in 2014. The number is projected to increase further and is expected to reach around 5 million by the year 2030. In addition to this, as per a report by the US Centre of Disease Control and Prevention, about 40.9 million wearers of contact lenses were aged 18 or older, accounting for about 16.7% of the adult population in the United States in 2015. This increase is anticipated to accelerate the growth of contact lenses wearers in the country over the forecast period.
Market Dynamics: –
- Drivers: (Developing regions and growing markets)
- Limitations: (Regional, Key Player facing Issues, Future Barriers for growth)
- Opportunities: (Regional, Growth Rate, Competitive, Consumption)
The report provides key statistics on the market status of the Contact Lenses Market manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the Contact Lenses.
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/13999528
- Analyzing the size of the Contact Lenses market on the basis of value and volume.
- Accurately calculating the market segments, consumption, and other dynamic factors of different sections of the global Contact Lenses market.
- Determining the key dynamics of the Contact Lenses market.
- Highlighting significant trends of the Contact Lenses market in terms of manufacture, revenue, and sales.
- Deeply summarizing top players of the Contact Lenses market and showing how they compete in the industry.
- Studying industry processes and costs, product pricing, and various trends related to them.
- Displaying the performance of different regions and countries in the global Contact Lenses market.
Detailed TOC of Contact Lenses Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Introduction to Market Drivers and Restraints
4.3 Market Drivers
4.3.1 Increasing Prevalence of Optical Disorders
4.3.2 Increasing Tendency to Enhance Aesthetics
4.3.3 Increasing Disposable Incomes
4.4 Market Restraints
4.4.1 Availability of Alternative Techniques
4.4.2 Complications Associated with Lens
4.5 Industry Attractiveness Porter’s Fives Force Analysis
4.5.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.5.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.5.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.5.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Product Type
5.1.1 Soft Contact Lenses
5.1.2 Hybrid Contact Lenses
5.1.3 Rigid Gas Permeable Contact Lenses
5.1.4 Other Product Types
5.2 By Usage
5.2.1 Corrective Contact Lenses
5.2.2 Therapeutic Contact Lenses
5.2.3 Cosmetic Contact Lenses
5.2.4 Prosthetic Contact Lenses
5.3 By Modality
188.8.131.52 Other Disposable Modalities
5.4 By Design
5.4.4 Other Designs
5.5 By Distribution Channel
5.5.1 Spectacle Stores
5.5.2 Online Store
5.5.3 Other Distribution Channels
5.6.1 North America
184.108.40.206 United States
220.127.116.11 United Kingdom
18.104.22.168 Rest of Europe
22.214.171.124 South Korea
126.96.36.199 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.6.4 Middle East & Africa
188.8.131.52 South Africa
184.108.40.206 Rest of Middle East & Africa
5.6.5 South America
220.127.116.11 Rest of South America
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 Staar Surgical
6.1.2 Novartis AG
6.1.3 Bausch Health Companies Inc.
6.1.4 Zeiss Group
6.1.5 The Cooper Companies
6.1.6 Essilor International SA
6.1.7 Hoya Corporation
6.1.8 Haohai Biological Technology
6.1.9 Johnson & Johnson Vision Care Inc..
6.1.10 SynergEyes Inc.
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: