The “Computational Biology Market” 2019 report provides market size (value and volume), market share, growth rate by types, applications, and combines both qualitative and quantitative methods to make micro and macro forecasts in different regions or countries. Computational Biology Market report also aims to provide useful and comprehensive insights into current market trends and future growth scenarios. Computational Biology market report contains information like SWOT analysis, business highlights, strength, weakness, threats and opportunities of industry.
Top Manufacturers of Computational Biology Market Are:
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/13999568
Scope of the Report:
Computational Biology Market Report Answers the Following Questions:
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2024?
- What are the key factors driving the global Computational Biology market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global Computational Biology market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the global Computational Biology market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global Computational Biology market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the relevant regions.
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global Computational Biology market?
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/13999568
Key Market Trends:
Commercial Sub-segment is Expected to hold its Highest Market Share in the End User Segment
In the end user segment of the market, the commercial sub-segment is believed to have the largest market size and is expected to witness a CAGR of 19.87% during the forecast period.
Computational biology has a wide range of applications in the fields of genomics, proteomics, pharmacogenomics, and drug discovery. For drug discovery and clinical trials, many companies approach third-party services, who have to maintain computational biology setups for carrying out various drug discovery processes. Many third-party services and small laboratories that maintain computational biology setups are expected to gain huge profits, as they successfully reduce the overall time needed for drug discovery and various other scientific experiments.
The software and databases are relatively costlier, and the cost of drug discovery processes vary across countries, which makes many industries opt for outsourcing, thereby, leading to an increased demand for small laboratories and other commercial companies. Hence, with the increase in bioinformatics research, the increasing number of clinical studies in pharmacogenomics and pharmacokinetics, and the growth of drug designing, disease modeling, and personalized medicine, the demand for computational biology for commercial purposes is expected to increase, thereby, driving the market during the forecast period.
North America Dominates the Market and is Expected to do the Same in the Forecast Period
North America currently dominates the market for computational biology and is expected to continue its stronghold for a few more years. The United States is the leading nation in the field of synthetic biology, which is an emerging discipline involving the creation, control, and reprogramming of biological systems. Since 2005, the US government has channeled more than USD 1 billion for the development of computational biology and synthetic biology. The annual average expenditure for the development of computational biology, by the US government, has been estimated to be USD 140 million.
The overall market for computational biology in the United States is scheduled to grow manifold, over the forecast period, primarily due to high expenditure in drug development endeavors (highest in the world).
Market Dynamics: –
- Drivers: (Developing regions and growing markets)
- Limitations: (Regional, Key Player facing Issues, Future Barriers for growth)
- Opportunities: (Regional, Growth Rate, Competitive, Consumption)
The report provides key statistics on the market status of the Computational Biology Market manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the Computational Biology.
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/13999568
- Analyzing the size of the Computational Biology market on the basis of value and volume.
- Accurately calculating the market segments, consumption, and other dynamic factors of different sections of the global Computational Biology market.
- Determining the key dynamics of the Computational Biology market.
- Highlighting significant trends of the Computational Biology market in terms of manufacture, revenue, and sales.
- Deeply summarizing top players of the Computational Biology market and showing how they compete in the industry.
- Studying industry processes and costs, product pricing, and various trends related to them.
- Displaying the performance of different regions and countries in the global Computational Biology market.
Detailed TOC of Computational Biology Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Market Drivers
4.2.1 Increase in Bioinformatics Research
4.2.2 Increasing Number of Clinical Studies in Pharmacogenomics and Pharmacokinetics
4.2.3 Growth of Drug Designing and Disease Modeling
4.3 Market Restraints
4.3.1 Lack of Trained Professionals
4.4 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.4.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.4.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1.1 Cellular and Biological Simulation
220.127.116.11 Computational Genomics
18.104.22.168 Computational Proteomics
22.214.171.124 Other Cellular and Biological Simulations (Transcriptomics/Metabolomics)
5.1.2 Drug Discovery and Disease Modelling
126.96.36.199 Target Identification
188.8.131.52 Target Validation
184.108.40.206 Lead Discovery
220.127.116.11 Lead Optimization
5.1.3 Preclinical Drug Development
5.1.4 Clinical Trials
18.104.22.168 Phase I
22.214.171.124 Phase II
126.96.36.199 Phase III
5.1.5 Human Body Simulation Software
5.2 By Tool
5.2.2 Infrastructure (Hardware)
5.2.3 Analysis Software and Services
5.3 By Service
5.4 By End User
5.5.1 North America
188.8.131.52 United States
184.108.40.206 United Kingdom
220.127.116.11 Rest of Europe
18.104.22.168 South Korea
22.214.171.124 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.5.4 Middle East & Africa
126.96.36.199 South Africa
188.8.131.52 Rest of Middle East & Africa
5.5.5 South America
184.108.40.206 Rest of South America
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 Dassault SystÃ¨mes SE
6.1.3 Chemical Computing Group ULC
6.1.4 Compugen Ltd
6.1.5 Rosa & Co. LLC
6.1.6 Genedata AG
6.1.7 Insilico Biotechnology AG
6.1.8 Leadscope Inc.
6.1.9 Nimbus Discovery LLC
6.1.10 Strand Life Sciences
6.1.12 Simulation Plus Inc.
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: