The “Carrier Screening Market” 2019 report provides market size (value and volume), market share, growth rate by types, applications, and combines both qualitative and quantitative methods to make micro and macro forecasts in different regions or countries. Carrier Screening Market report also aims to provide useful and comprehensive insights into current market trends and future growth scenarios. Carrier Screening market report contains information like SWOT analysis, business highlights, strength, weakness, threats and opportunities of industry.
Top Manufacturers of Carrier Screening Market Are:
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/13999521
Scope of the Report:
Carrier Screening Market Report Answers the Following Questions:
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2024?
- What are the key factors driving the global Carrier Screening market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global Carrier Screening market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the global Carrier Screening market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global Carrier Screening market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the relevant regions.
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global Carrier Screening market?
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/13999521
Key Market Trends:
Molecular Screening Test Segment by Test Type is Expected to Register Fastest Growth Rate during the Forecast Period
A molecular screening test identifies DNA mutations, which are variations in the genetic code that lead to decreased production of enzymes. It focuses on the mutations seen in one ethnic group. It involves a step-wise process of testing for common alleles, and if required, extensive gene analysis. Sequencing is a method of molecular screening, which is accomplished by reading across the DNA code of a specific gene to know if there are any known mutations. If the test results are negative, it reduces the chances that the individual is a carrier, however, it does not eliminate the chance of having a carrier gene, since it is possible that the mutation might not have been discovered yet through the current technology.
Some of the prominent recessive disorders for which molecular testing is beneficial are Canavan disease, Cystic fibrosis, GM1 gangliosidosis, spinal muscular atrophy, etc. With advancements in genetic analysis tools, like assays based on next-generation sequencing and microarray technologies, molecular diagnostics are revolutionizing the practice of medicine, by improving the prenatal and reproductive care, enabling earlier disease detection, and advancing the treatment for heritable diseases. There is an expansion of molecular testing, as it has the potential to increase testing accuracies through technical benefits for many targeted disorders that may not be suggested to biochemical testing.
North America accounted for the Largest Share in the Global Market
North America is found to hold a major share of the carrier screening market and is expected to show a similar trend over the forecast period, without significant fluctuations. Genetic disease is the leading cause of infant deaths in the United States, accounting for approximately 20% of the total annual infant mortality. Many advances in genomic medicine and technological platforms have made possible low-cost, panâethnic, expanded carrier screening that enables obstetric care providers to offer screening for over 100 recessive genetic diseases. However, the rapid integration of this genomic medicine into the routine obstetric practice has raised some concerns about the practical implementation of carrier testing. According to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, more than 30,000 people suffer from cystic fibrosis in the United States, and approximately 1,000 new cases of cystic fibrosis are diagnosed each year in the country. Thus, as the prevalence of genetic diseases is increasing every year, the usage of carrier screening is also expected to increase during the forecast period.
Market Dynamics: –
- Drivers: (Developing regions and growing markets)
- Limitations: (Regional, Key Player facing Issues, Future Barriers for growth)
- Opportunities: (Regional, Growth Rate, Competitive, Consumption)
The report provides key statistics on the market status of the Carrier Screening Market manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the Carrier Screening.
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/13999521
- Analyzing the size of the Carrier Screening market on the basis of value and volume.
- Accurately calculating the market segments, consumption, and other dynamic factors of different sections of the global Carrier Screening market.
- Determining the key dynamics of the Carrier Screening market.
- Highlighting significant trends of the Carrier Screening market in terms of manufacture, revenue, and sales.
- Deeply summarizing top players of the Carrier Screening market and showing how they compete in the industry.
- Studying industry processes and costs, product pricing, and various trends related to them.
- Displaying the performance of different regions and countries in the global Carrier Screening market.
Detailed TOC of Carrier Screening Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Market Drivers
4.2.1 Increasing Emphasis on Early Disease Detection and Prevention
4.2.2 Rising Demand for Personalized Medicine
4.2.3 Increasing Application of Screening Tests in Genetic Disorders
4.3 Market Restraints
4.3.1 Social and Ethical Implications of Carrier Screening
4.3.2 High Costs of Carrier Testing
4.3.3 Reimbursement Issues
4.4 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.4.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 Test Type
5.1.1 Molecular Screening Test
5.1.2 Biochemical Screening Test
5.2 Disease Type
5.2.1 Cystic Fibrosis
5.2.3 Gaucher Disease
5.2.4 Sickle Cell Disease
5.2.5 Spinal Muscular Atrophy
5.2.6 Other Autosomal Recessive Genetic Disorders
5.3.1 North America
184.108.40.206 United States
220.127.116.11 United Kingdom
18.104.22.168 Rest of Europe
22.214.171.124 South Korea
126.96.36.199 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.4 Middle East & Africa
188.8.131.52 South Africa
184.108.40.206 Rest of Middle East & Africa
5.3.5 South America
220.127.116.11 Rest of South America
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 23Andme Inc.
6.1.2 Abbott Laboratories
6.1.3 F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
6.1.4 Cepheid (Danaher Corporation)
6.1.5 Illumina Inc.
6.1.6 Luminex Corporation
6.1.7 Sequenom Inc. (Laboratory Corporation of Americaï¿½Holdings)
6.1.8 Myriad Genetics
6.1.9 Autogenomics Inc.
6.1.10 Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: