The “Biodegradable Packaging Market” 2019 report provides market size (value and volume), market share, growth rate by types, applications, and combines both qualitative and quantitative methods to make micro and macro forecasts in different regions or countries. Biodegradable Packaging Market report also aims to provide useful and comprehensive insights into current market trends and future growth scenarios. Biodegradable Packaging market report contains information like SWOT analysis, business highlights, strength, weakness, threats and opportunities of industry.
Top Manufacturers of Biodegradable Packaging Market Are:
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/13999674
Scope of the Report:
Biodegradable Packaging Market Report Answers the Following Questions:
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2024?
- What are the key factors driving the global Biodegradable Packaging market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global Biodegradable Packaging market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the global Biodegradable Packaging market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global Biodegradable Packaging market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the relevant regions.
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global Biodegradable Packaging market?
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/13999674
Key Market Trends:
Beverage Packaging to be One of the Most Significant Applications
An estimated number of 700,000 bottles are being littered every day in the United Kingdom alone, according to the Environmental Audit Committee. Such statistics indicate the serious need for biodegradable packaging solutions for beverages.
Companies in the beverages market, like PepsiCo, have been using recyclable PET bottles for their beverages. PepsiCos recyclable PET bottles account for 30% of packaging volume in North America, and 7% globally. However, high manufacturing costs are likely to restrain the practice of using recyclable PET for beverage packaging across developing regions, like India.
Due to the emerging demand for eco-friendly packaging in the beverage industry across Europe, US-based Crown Holdings Inc. has opened a new facility in Jakarta, Indonesia. Considering the countrys robust economic growth and sizable population, such eco-friendly initiatives offer significant potential for biodegradable beverage packaging.
United States to Account for the Largest Share in North America
In the United States, the rising awareness among consumers and favorable regulations from the government are expected to drive the demand for biodegradable packaging over the forecast period.
Notably, food wastage in the country is one of the primary reasons for increasing customer awareness. For instance, The New York Times stated that approximately 60 million metric ton of food is wasted in the United States every year, which not only has negative impact on the environment but also contributes to the economic burden. Due to the aforementioned factors, the consumers are being aware of the food wastage, owing to which they are moving toward non-perishable food, which stay fresh for a long time.
With increasing demand for biodegradable packaging from food chains, such as McDonalds, who are planning to use 100% sustainable packaging by 2025, manufacturers are choosing to use these opportunities to build consumer trust by proactively addressing the environmental issues than resisting to change. Furthermore, it also creates an immense opportunity for the biodegradable packaging manufacturers to penetrate the market and garner a higher market share.
Market Dynamics: –
- Drivers: (Developing regions and growing markets)
- Limitations: (Regional, Key Player facing Issues, Future Barriers for growth)
- Opportunities: (Regional, Growth Rate, Competitive, Consumption)
The report provides key statistics on the market status of the Biodegradable Packaging Market manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the Biodegradable Packaging.
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/13999674
- Analyzing the size of the Biodegradable Packaging market on the basis of value and volume.
- Accurately calculating the market segments, consumption, and other dynamic factors of different sections of the global Biodegradable Packaging market.
- Determining the key dynamics of the Biodegradable Packaging market.
- Highlighting significant trends of the Biodegradable Packaging market in terms of manufacture, revenue, and sales.
- Deeply summarizing top players of the Biodegradable Packaging market and showing how they compete in the industry.
- Studying industry processes and costs, product pricing, and various trends related to them.
- Displaying the performance of different regions and countries in the global Biodegradable Packaging market.
Detailed TOC of Biodegradable Packaging Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Introduction to Market Drivers and Restraints
4.3 Market Drivers
4.3.1 Growing Conscientious Population
4.3.2 Stringent Government Regulations
4.4 Market Restraints
4.4.1 Growing Investments for Non-biodegradable and Recyclable Packaging Solutions
4.4.2 Lack of Supply of Bio-plastics and Related Materials
4.5 Value Chain Analysis
4.6 Industry Attractiveness Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.6.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.6.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.6.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.6.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Material Type
188.8.131.52 Starch-Based Plastics
184.108.40.206 Cellulose-Based Plastics
220.127.116.11 Polylactic Acid (PLA)
18.104.22.168 Polyhydroxyalkanoates (PHA)
22.214.171.124 Other Plastics
5.2 By Application
5.2.5 Other Applications
5.3.1 North America
126.96.36.199 United States
188.8.131.52 United Kingdom
184.108.40.206 Rest of Europe
220.127.116.11 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.4 Latin America
5.3.5 Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 Tetra Pak International SA
6.1.2 Plastic Suppliers Inc.
6.1.3 Kruger Inc.
6.1.4 Amcor Limited
6.1.5 Mondi PLC
6.1.6 Biopac Limited
6.1.7 International Paper Company
6.1.8 Smurfit Kappa Group PLC
6.1.9 Bemis Company Inc.
6.1.10 DS Smith PLC
6.1.11 Klabin SA
6.1.12 Rengo Co. Ltd.
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
8 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: