The “Bioabsorbable Stents Market” 2019 report provides market size (value and volume), market share, growth rate by types, applications, and combines both qualitative and quantitative methods to make micro and macro forecasts in different regions or countries. Bioabsorbable Stents Market report also aims to provide useful and comprehensive insights into current market trends and future growth scenarios. Bioabsorbable Stents market report contains information like SWOT analysis, business highlights, strength, weakness, threats and opportunities of industry.
Top Manufacturers of Bioabsorbable Stents Market Are:
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/13999511
Scope of the Report:
Bioabsorbable Stents Market Report Answers the Following Questions:
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2024?
- What are the key factors driving the global Bioabsorbable Stents market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global Bioabsorbable Stents market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the global Bioabsorbable Stents market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global Bioabsorbable Stents market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the relevant regions.
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global Bioabsorbable Stents market?
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/13999511
Key Market Trends:
Polymer-based Bioabsorbable Stents Sub-segment is Expected to hold its Highest Market Share in the Product Type Segment
In the product type segment of the market, polymer-based bioabsorbable stents are believed to have the largest market size and are expected to witness a CAGR of 8.95% in the forecast period.
Bioabsorbable stents (BAS)/polymer-based bioabsorbable stents are made of the materials that can completely dissolve or be absorbed in the body. These are used both in peripheral and coronary artery disease. Most of the bioabsorbable stents are made of polylactic acid that is a naturally dissolvable material. However, the polymer materials, such as polycarbonates, polyesters, corrodible metals, and bacterial-derived polymers are under investigation for developing the next-generation bioabsorbable stents. The risk of the in-stent restenosis using drug-eluting and metallic stents (DES) has raised the need for bioabsorbable stents. The BAS has a low rate of late-stent thrombosis (LST) and restenosis, which led to the acceptance of BAS for clinical purposes. The product Absorb GT1 Bioresorbable Vascular Scaffold System (BVS) from Abbott was the first absorbable stent for coronary artery disease that received FDA in 2016, and was commercially available in Europe from 2011. However, on September 14, 2017, Abbott announced the end of sales of the Absorb bioresorbable vascular scaffold, due to poor sales and safety concerns, which led to a strong negative impact on the market. However, owing to the increased significance of the same, this sub-segment is expected to register substantial growth in the coming future.
Europe Dominates the Market and is Expected to do the Same in the Forecast Period
Europe currently dominates the market for bioabsorbable stents and is expected to continue its stronghold for a few more years. This region is expected to increase its market share in the future, owing to the increased usage of bioabsorbable stents. There is a rise in the usage because the region has a large number of people suffering from cardiovascular diseases and there is a huge demand for technologically advanced treatment options for the same.
Market Dynamics: –
- Drivers: (Developing regions and growing markets)
- Limitations: (Regional, Key Player facing Issues, Future Barriers for growth)
- Opportunities: (Regional, Growth Rate, Competitive, Consumption)
The report provides key statistics on the market status of the Bioabsorbable Stents Market manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the Bioabsorbable Stents.
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/13999511
- Analyzing the size of the Bioabsorbable Stents market on the basis of value and volume.
- Accurately calculating the market segments, consumption, and other dynamic factors of different sections of the global Bioabsorbable Stents market.
- Determining the key dynamics of the Bioabsorbable Stents market.
- Highlighting significant trends of the Bioabsorbable Stents market in terms of manufacture, revenue, and sales.
- Deeply summarizing top players of the Bioabsorbable Stents market and showing how they compete in the industry.
- Studying industry processes and costs, product pricing, and various trends related to them.
- Displaying the performance of different regions and countries in the global Bioabsorbable Stents market.
Detailed TOC of Bioabsorbable Stents Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Introduction to Market Drivers and Restraints
4.3 Market Drivers
4.3.1 High Prevalence of Cardiovascular Diseases Globally
4.3.2 Steep Increase in Aging Population
4.3.3 Expanding Base of Obese Population
4.4 Market Restraints
4.4.1 Stringent Regulatory Scenario
4.4.2 High Device Cost
4.4.3 Safety Issues Related to Bioabsorbable Stents
4.5 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.5.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.5.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.5.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.5.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Product
5.1.1 Polymer-based Bioabsorbable Stents
5.1.2 Metal-based Bioabsorbable Stents
5.2 By Application
5.2.1 Coronary Artery Disease
5.2.2 Peripheral Artery Disease
5.3 By Absorption Rate
5.3.1 Slow Absorption Rate
5.3.2 Fast Absorption Rate
5.4 By End User
5.4.2 Other End Users
5.5.1 North America
18.104.22.168 United States
22.214.171.124 United Kingdom
126.96.36.199 Rest of Europe
188.8.131.52 South Korea
184.108.40.206 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.5.4 Middle East & Africa
220.127.116.11 South Africa
18.104.22.168 Rest of Middle East & Africa
5.5.5 South America
22.214.171.124 Rest of South America
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 Boston Scientific Corporation
6.1.2 Arterius Limited
6.1.3 Elixir Medical Corporation
6.1.4 Kyoto Medical Planning Co. Ltd
6.1.5 Terumo Corporation
6.1.6 Abbott Laboratories Inc.
6.1.7 Amaranth Medical
6.1.9 Meril Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd
6.1.10 Reva Medical
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: