The “Artificial Organ Market” 2019 report provides market size (value and volume), market share, growth rate by types, applications, and combines both qualitative and quantitative methods to make micro and macro forecasts in different regions or countries. Artificial Organ Market report also aims to provide useful and comprehensive insights into current market trends and future growth scenarios. Artificial Organ market report contains information like SWOT analysis, business highlights, strength, weakness, threats and opportunities of industry.
Top Manufacturers of Artificial Organ Market Are:
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/13999509
Scope of the Report:
Artificial Organ Market Report Answers the Following Questions:
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2024?
- What are the key factors driving the global Artificial Organ market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global Artificial Organ market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the global Artificial Organ market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global Artificial Organ market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the relevant regions.
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global Artificial Organ market?
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/13999509
Key Market Trends:
Artificial Kidney is Expected to hold its Highest Market Share in the Organ Type
In the organ type segment of the market, an artificial kidney is believed to have the largest market size and is expected to witness a CAGR of 6.21% during the forecast period.
More than 650,000 patients, per year, in the United States and an estimated 2 million patients worldwide are affected by end-stage renal disease (ESRD). Those who live with ESRD make only 1% of the Medicare-covered population, but account for 7% of the Medicare budget. The number of patients in the United States diagnosed with ESRD is increasing by 5% each year. Mortality rates vary depending on the ESRD treatment. After one year of treatment, those on dialysis have a 20-25% mortality rate, with a five-year survival rate of 35%. People who receive transplants have a 3% mortality rate after five years.
As the rate of mortality because of dialysis is increasing, there is increased demand for artificial kidneys, which is propelling the growth of this segment.
North America Dominates the Market and is Expected to Continue its Dominance in the Forecast Period
North America currently dominates the market for artificial organs, and is expected to continue its stronghold for a few more years. This region is expected to increase its market share in the future, owing to increased demand for artificial organs. The United States spends a significant parentage of its GDP each year on healthcare. According to the recent report of the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), 2018, about 18% of the GDP is spent on healthcare. Out of this, a substantial part goes into transplants being performed in the United States. Therefore, the United States holds the largest share in the artificial organ market in the North American region.
Market Dynamics: –
- Drivers: (Developing regions and growing markets)
- Limitations: (Regional, Key Player facing Issues, Future Barriers for growth)
- Opportunities: (Regional, Growth Rate, Competitive, Consumption)
The report provides key statistics on the market status of the Artificial Organ Market manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the Artificial Organ.
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/13999509
- Analyzing the size of the Artificial Organ market on the basis of value and volume.
- Accurately calculating the market segments, consumption, and other dynamic factors of different sections of the global Artificial Organ market.
- Determining the key dynamics of the Artificial Organ market.
- Highlighting significant trends of the Artificial Organ market in terms of manufacture, revenue, and sales.
- Deeply summarizing top players of the Artificial Organ market and showing how they compete in the industry.
- Studying industry processes and costs, product pricing, and various trends related to them.
- Displaying the performance of different regions and countries in the global Artificial Organ market.
Detailed TOC of Artificial Organ Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Introduction to Market Drivers and Restraints
4.3 Market Drivers
4.3.1 Rising Geriatric Population
4.3.2 Scarcity of Donor Organs
4.3.3 Technological Advancements in the Artificial Organ Sector
4.4 Market Restraints
4.4.1 Expensive Procedures
4.4.2 Risks Associated With Artificial Organs
4.5 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.5.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.5.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.5.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.5.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Organ Type
5.1.1 Artificial Heart
220.127.116.11 Prosthetic Heart Valves
18.104.22.168 Ventricular Assist Devices
22.214.171.124 Cardiac Pacemakers
5.1.2 Artificial Kidney
5.1.3 Artificial Pancreas
5.1.4 Artificial Lungs
5.1.5 Cochlear Implants
5.1.6 Other Organ Types
5.2.1 North America
126.96.36.199 United States
188.8.131.52 United Kingdom
184.108.40.206 Rest of Europe
220.127.116.11 South Korea
18.104.22.168 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.2.4 Middle East & Africa
22.214.171.124 South Africa
126.96.36.199 Rest of Middle East & Africa
5.2.5 South America
188.8.131.52 Rest of South America
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 B. Braun Melsungen AG
6.1.2 Baxter International Inc.
6.1.3 Boston Scientific Corporation
6.1.4 Getinge AB
6.1.5 Medtronic PLC
6.1.7 Asahi Kasei Medical Co. Ltd
6.1.8 Berlin Heart GmbH
6.1.9 Carmat SA
6.1.10 Edward Lifesciences Corporation
6.1.11 Jarvik Heart Inc.
6.1.12 Terumo Corporation
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: