The “Anti-obesity Drugs Market” 2019 report provides market size (value and volume), market share, growth rate by types, applications, and combines both qualitative and quantitative methods to make micro and macro forecasts in different regions or countries. Anti-obesity Drugs Market report also aims to provide useful and comprehensive insights into current market trends and future growth scenarios. Anti-obesity Drugs market report contains information like SWOT analysis, business highlights, strength, weakness, threats and opportunities of industry.
Top Manufacturers of Anti-obesity Drugs Market Are:
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/13999607
Scope of the Report:
Anti-obesity Drugs Market Report Answers the Following Questions:
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2024?
- What are the key factors driving the global Anti-obesity Drugs market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global Anti-obesity Drugs market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the global Anti-obesity Drugs market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global Anti-obesity Drugs market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the relevant regions.
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global Anti-obesity Drugs market?
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/13999607
Key Market Trends:
OTC Drugs Segment is Expected to Exhibit Fastest Growth Rate over the Forecast Period
In the present scenario, the weight problem is a major concern, globally. The rising intake of junk food/fast food is resulting in declining healthiness worldwide. As mentioned earlier, obesity is one of the most prevalent problems faced by people of this century. According to WHO, in 2016, more than 1.9 billion adults, ranging between 18 years and older, were overweight. Out of the aforementioned numbers, over 650 million were obese. With intentions to offer weight loss solutions, the companies have developed a number of weight loss products, of which a considerable proportion are OTC drugs.
In most countries, Orlistat is marketed as a prescription drug under the trade name Xenical, by Roche, and it is sold as an OTC drug under the trade name Alli, by GlaxoSmithKline, in the United Kingdom and the United States. Currently, the number of OTC drugs approved in the market is very less. However, the cost-effectiveness and ease of availability of OTC products are expected to propel the growth of the market.
North America Captured the Largest Market Share and is Expected to Retain its Dominance
North America dominated the global anti-obesity drugs market, with the United States accounting for the major contributor to the market. The primary factors driving the growth of the market studied are an increase in obese population and high healthcare spending. In the past few decades, several anti-obesity drugs are withdrawn from the market, due to reported and documented adverse effects. After years of interruption, the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has recently approved multiple new anti-obesity drugs. Majority of these medications are administered orally, and only one is administered subcutaneously. According to the data published by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the prevalence of obesity was 39.8% and affected about 93.3 million US adults in 2015-2016, hence propelling the anti-obesity drugs market.
Market Dynamics: –
- Drivers: (Developing regions and growing markets)
- Limitations: (Regional, Key Player facing Issues, Future Barriers for growth)
- Opportunities: (Regional, Growth Rate, Competitive, Consumption)
The report provides key statistics on the market status of the Anti-obesity Drugs Market manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the Anti-obesity Drugs.
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/13999607
- Analyzing the size of the Anti-obesity Drugs market on the basis of value and volume.
- Accurately calculating the market segments, consumption, and other dynamic factors of different sections of the global Anti-obesity Drugs market.
- Determining the key dynamics of the Anti-obesity Drugs market.
- Highlighting significant trends of the Anti-obesity Drugs market in terms of manufacture, revenue, and sales.
- Deeply summarizing top players of the Anti-obesity Drugs market and showing how they compete in the industry.
- Studying industry processes and costs, product pricing, and various trends related to them.
- Displaying the performance of different regions and countries in the global Anti-obesity Drugs market.
Detailed TOC of Anti-obesity Drugs Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Market Drivers
4.2.1 Increase in Prevalence of Obesity
4.2.2 Sedentary Lifestyle
4.3 Market Restraints
4.3.1 Availability of Alternative Treatment Options
4.3.2 Side Effects of Drugs
4.3.3 High Drug Development Costs
4.4 Industry Attractiveness- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.4.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.4.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 Mechanism of Action
5.1.1 Peripherally Acting Anti-obesity Drugs
5.1.2 Centrally Acting Anti-obesity Drugs
5.2 Drug Type
5.2.1 Prescription Drugs
5.2.2 OTC drugs
5.3.1 North America
18.104.22.168 United States
22.214.171.124 United Kingdom
126.96.36.199 Rest of Europe
188.8.131.52 South Korea
184.108.40.206 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.4 Middle East & Africa
220.127.116.11 South Africa
18.104.22.168 Rest of Middle East & Africa
5.3.5 South America
22.214.171.124 Rest of South America
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 Arena Pharmaceuticals
6.1.3 Nalpropion Pharmaceuticals Inc.
6.1.4 F Hoffmann-La Roche
6.1.6 Bayer AG
6.1.7 Novo Nordisk
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: