The “Additive Manufacturing & Materials Market” 2019 report provides market size (value and volume), market share, growth rate by types, applications, and combines both qualitative and quantitative methods to make micro and macro forecasts in different regions or countries. Additive Manufacturing & Materials Market report also aims to provide useful and comprehensive insights into current market trends and future growth scenarios. Additive Manufacturing & Materials market report contains information like SWOT analysis, business highlights, strength, weakness, threats and opportunities of industry.
Top Manufacturers of Additive Manufacturing & Materials Market Are:
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/13999766
Scope of the Report:
Additive Manufacturing & Materials Market Report Answers the Following Questions:
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2024?
- What are the key factors driving the global Additive Manufacturing & Materials market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global Additive Manufacturing & Materials market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the global Additive Manufacturing & Materials market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global Additive Manufacturing & Materials market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the relevant regions.
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global Additive Manufacturing & Materials market?
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/13999766
Key Market Trends:
Automotive to Hold a Significant Share
In the automotive industry, additive manufacturing is used to design components like, engines and their various components. It provides the precision and finishing needed for smaller parts for their functioning and spatial requirements.
Innovative and tool-less additive manufacturing techniques have provided a new approach to tackle the challenges faced by the automotive industries. The techniques allow for maximum design freedom, while creating complex, yet lightweight components for the industry.
Furthermore, autonomous and electric vehicles are expected to lead the automotive sector in the future. With this, 3D printed electric car will be ready for mass production as the technology has already made its way into the market.
Considering all the additive manufacturing applications, which are aimed at improving the precision and finishing of the products and the need for increasing efficiency, additive manufacturing is likely to dominate the entire market in the automotive industry during the forecast period.
North America to Hold Major Share
North America is expected to hold a major share as the adoption of 3D printing in the region has been strong, as industry and academic institutions are implementing 3D printing at a steady rate. The adoption of additive manufacturing by firms produces various economic benefits as it lowers production costs, improves production efficiency, and contributes to revenue generation of the North American organizations and businesses. However, the growing demand for additive manufacturing in emerging economies such as India, Japan and China is reflecting higher growth, due to which Asia-Pacific is expected to exhibit higher growth over the forecast period.
Market Dynamics: –
- Drivers: (Developing regions and growing markets)
- Limitations: (Regional, Key Player facing Issues, Future Barriers for growth)
- Opportunities: (Regional, Growth Rate, Competitive, Consumption)
The report provides key statistics on the market status of the Additive Manufacturing & Materials Market manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the Additive Manufacturing & Materials.
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/13999766
- Analyzing the size of the Additive Manufacturing & Materials market on the basis of value and volume.
- Accurately calculating the market segments, consumption, and other dynamic factors of different sections of the global Additive Manufacturing & Materials market.
- Determining the key dynamics of the Additive Manufacturing & Materials market.
- Highlighting significant trends of the Additive Manufacturing & Materials market in terms of manufacture, revenue, and sales.
- Deeply summarizing top players of the Additive Manufacturing & Materials market and showing how they compete in the industry.
- Studying industry processes and costs, product pricing, and various trends related to them.
- Displaying the performance of different regions and countries in the global Additive Manufacturing & Materials market.
Detailed TOC of Additive Manufacturing & Materials Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
2.1 Study Deliverables
2.2 Study Assumptions
2.3 Analysis Methodology
2.4 Research Phases
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Industry Attractiveness Porters Five Force Analysis
4.2.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.2.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.2.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.2.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.2.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
4.3 Value Chain Analysis
4.4 Industry Policies
4.5 Introduction to Market Drivers and Restraints
4.6 Market Drivers
4.6.1 New And Improved Technologies To Drive Product Customization
4.6.2 Demand For Lightweight Construction In Automotive And Aerospace Industries
4.7 Market Restraints
4.7.1 Concerns Over Intellectual Property Protection
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Technology
5.1.1 Stereo Lithography
5.1.2 Fused Deposition Modelling
5.1.3 Laser Sintering
5.1.4 Binder Jetting Printing
5.1.5 Other Technologies
5.2 By End User
5.2.1 Aerospace and Defense
5.2.5 Other End Users
5.3 By Material
5.4.1 North America
22.214.171.124 Rest of Europe
126.96.36.199 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.4.4 Latin America
188.8.131.52 Rest of Latin America
5.4.5 Middle East and Africa
184.108.40.206 Saudi Arabia
220.127.116.11 South Africa
18.104.22.168 Rest of Middle East and Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 3D Systems Corporation
6.1.2 Arcam AB
6.1.3 EnvisionTEC GmbH
6.1.4 EOS GmbH
6.1.5 Exone Company
6.1.6 Mcor Technologies Ltd
6.1.7 Materialise NV
6.1.8 Optomec Inc.
6.1.9 Stratasys Ltd
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
8 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: