The “Data Center Liquid Cooling Market” 2019 report provides market size (value and volume), market share, growth rate by types, applications, and combines both qualitative and quantitative methods to make micro and macro forecasts in different regions or countries. Data Center Liquid Cooling Market report also aims to provide useful and comprehensive insights into current market trends and future growth scenarios. Data Center Liquid Cooling market report contains information like SWOT analysis, business highlights, strength, weakness, threats and opportunities of industry.
Top Manufacturers of Data Center Liquid Cooling Market Are:
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/13999428
Scope of the Report:
Data Center Liquid Cooling Market Report Answers the Following Questions:
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2024?
- What are the key factors driving the global Data Center Liquid Cooling market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global Data Center Liquid Cooling market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the global Data Center Liquid Cooling market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global Data Center Liquid Cooling market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the relevant regions.
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global Data Center Liquid Cooling market?
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/13999428
Key Market Trends:
Banking/Financial Services Segment expected to register a Significant Growth
Banks are increasingly adopting public cloud services, as they provide flexibility and agility, resulting in a decrease in the number of data centers that are present and redundant without much use, thus augmenting the demand for the data center liquid cooling market.
According to a survey by Intel Security, the number of companies adopting hybrid cloud services alone has risen by three times the previous size. Cloud providers have been increasing security and providing better and robust systems, which can be highly beneficial for companies. Banks have been adopting the use of biometric authentication tools, to combat identity theft and fraud. Increased digitization and connectivity have paved the way for many entry points in the system, which have been creating more amount of data, driving the need for data centers.
The use of data centers in the domain has slowed down, owing to the advent of new trends, such as software-defined data centers, which migrated the storage to a more distributed framework, unlike the typically used data centers. The Bank of America has shut down three data centers as they have been migrating to similar architecture. This has saved the cost of maintaining these data centers for the company. Through the existence of such trends, banks have been unveiling new data centers to support their operations and activities. The Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation has opened a new data center with an outlay of USD 182.5 million. This data center is expected to support the regional business requirements of 18 countries.
North America Anticipated to Hold a Dominant Share
In the United States, the demand and rate of adoption for cloud-based computing are rapidly increasing, owing to which, data centers are ascending in the country, thereby, propelling the utilization of data center liquid cooling.
Liquid cooling is now highly preferred over conventional air cooling, due to its greater efficiency and higher economic violability. The United States is home to many tech giants, such as Facebook and Apple, wherein, the volume of Big Data is tremendously increasing; moreover, companies are laying new strategies to ascend a number of data centers.
In June 2017, Facebook announced to lay a 200-mile cable to the new data centers in Mexico, which are likely to boost the market growth over the forecast period. Additionally, a few states of the United States are offering tax incentives, specifically to data centers. For instance, Florida approved use and sales tax exemption for every new data center built in the state, which is expected to present a positive impact on the US market growth.
Companies are rigorously investing in data centers to meet the growing demand from respective operations. For instance, the rising demand for cognitive capabilities in the United States has led IBM Corporation to build four new cloud data centers in the country. This is likely to encourage the utilization of liquid cooling technology in these data centers, thereby propelling the market growth over the forecast period.
Market Dynamics: –
- Drivers: (Developing regions and growing markets)
- Limitations: (Regional, Key Player facing Issues, Future Barriers for growth)
- Opportunities: (Regional, Growth Rate, Competitive, Consumption)
The report provides key statistics on the market status of the Data Center Liquid Cooling Market manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the Data Center Liquid Cooling.
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/13999428
- Analyzing the size of the Data Center Liquid Cooling market on the basis of value and volume.
- Accurately calculating the market segments, consumption, and other dynamic factors of different sections of the global Data Center Liquid Cooling market.
- Determining the key dynamics of the Data Center Liquid Cooling market.
- Highlighting significant trends of the Data Center Liquid Cooling market in terms of manufacture, revenue, and sales.
- Deeply summarizing top players of the Data Center Liquid Cooling market and showing how they compete in the industry.
- Studying industry processes and costs, product pricing, and various trends related to them.
- Displaying the performance of different regions and countries in the global Data Center Liquid Cooling market.
Detailed TOC of Data Center Liquid Cooling Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Introduction to Market Drivers and Restraints
4.3 Market Drivers
4.3.1 Increasing Demand For Data Centers
4.3.2 Green Data Center Developments And Reducing Energy Consumption
4.4 Market Restraints
4.4.1 Adaptability Requirements
4.5 Technology Overview
4.6 Industry Attractiveness Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.6.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.6.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.6.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.6.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Type
5.1.1 Indirect Liquid Cooling
5.1.2 Direct Liquid Cooling
5.2 By End User
5.2.1 Banking/Financial Services
5.2.3 IT and Telecommunication
5.2.5 Central/Local Government
5.2.6 Entertainment and Media
5.2.7 Other End Users
5.3.1 North America
22.214.171.124 United States
126.96.36.199 United Kingdom
188.8.131.52 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.4 Latin America
184.108.40.206 Rest of Latin America
5.3.5 Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 Asetek AS
6.1.2 Rittal GmbH & Co. KG
6.1.3 Schneider Electric
6.1.4 Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
6.1.5 Alfa Laval
6.1.6 Vertiv Co.
6.1.7 Midas Green Technologies LLC
6.1.8 Green Revolution Cooling Inc.
6.1.9 CoolIT Systems Inc.
6.1.10 Liquid Cool Solutions
6.1.11 Chilldyne Inc.
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
7.1 Investment Analysis
7.2 Future of the Market
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: