The “Acrylic Pressure Sensitive Adhesives (PSA) Market” report 2019 provides information for market players, stakeholders, investors, and business strategists to achieve a leading position the market. It maintains the record of Unusual growth strategies adopted by various companies are creating new standards for competition in the global Acrylic Pressure Sensitive Adhesives (PSA) market. Businesses around the world are aiming at increasing their profit margin and establishing a stronghold in the global market. The impact of prevailing regulatory scenario on both regional and worldwide Acrylic Pressure Sensitive Adhesives (PSA) market is provided in detail in the report.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14245763
Acrylic Pressure Sensitive Adhesives (PSA) Market Covers Key Players:
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2024, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2024
- Acrylic Pressure Sensitive Adhesives (PSA) Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14245763
Scope of the Report:
Key Market Trends:
Rising Demand for Light weight and Low Emission Automotive
– Acrylic-based pressure sensitive adhesives (PSA) are widely used by OEMs for the production of automotive. They are also used in refinishing and aftermarket. Acrylic-based PSAs, in general, exhibit lower initial tack and require a longer set-up period to obtain their maximum adhesion. However, they are less prone to develop sticky edges and maintain a more consistent level of removability on removable labels.
– Acrylic PSAs are mostly applied for outdoor applications and hold a strong odor. They possess decent peel strength, adhesion, and are highly resistant to weather. Double-coated acrylic foam tapes are used to attach automotive exterior trim, such as body side moldings, fascia, rocker panels, molding inserts, emblems, appliqués, and a variety of other automotive trim parts.
– PSAs allow automotive converters and original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) in order to produce end-products with slimmer profiles, lighter overall weight, and greater long-term reliability.
– Major car manufacturers, such as Chevrolet, Daimler, Audi, Volvo, and Kia, have set up their manufacturing facilities in Asia-Pacific, and are further planning to expand their production capacities in the region, in the near future. In the North American region, the double digit growth in Mexico (13%) in the automotive production is also likely to contribute to the demand for acrylic PSAs.
– Hence, the strong growth of the automotive industry across the globe is expected to boost the demand for acrylic PSAs, over the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific to Dominate the Market
– With over 40% of the global demand, Asia-Pacific is the most promising market for acrylic pressure sensitive adhesives, which is likely to dominate the market in the near future. This domination can be attributed to the growing demand for tapes and labels in the region.
– China, India, Japan, and South Korea account for over 85% of the demand for acrylic pressure sensitive adhesives. The growing packaging and automotive industries are driving the market for acrylic pressure sensitive adhesives in this region.
– Chinas packaging requirement is high as the country stands to be the worlds largest manufacturing economy. With a growth pattern in the industrial and FMCG products in the country, the packaging demand has been experiencing an increase, further driving the demand for acrylic PSAs from the packaging industry.
– According to the India Brand Equity Foundation (IBEF), the Indian electronics market is expected to witness a CAGR of 41% during the period 2017-2020, to reach a value of USD 400 billion. Such demand and viable opportunities for production in the consumer electronics segment is estimated to boost the demand for acrylic pressure sensitive adhesives in India.
– Overall, with the consistent growth in the countries like China, India, and Japan, the demand for acrylic pressure sensitive adhesives is expected to increase at a faster pace in the overall region, in the coming years. The huge growth of Asia-Pacific is quite instrumental in expansion of the acrylic pressure sensitive adhesives market.
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14245763
Detailed TOC of Acrylic Pressure Sensitive Adhesives (PSA) Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Rising Demand for Light weight and Low Emission Automotive
4.1.2 Increasing Adoption of Low Cost Flexible Packaging Aids
4.3 Industry Value-Chain Analysis
4.4 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
4.5 Price Analysis
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Application
5.1.3 Graphics (films)
5.1.4 Other Applications
5.2 By End-user Industry
5.2.2 Building and Construction
5.2.4 Electrical and Electronics
5.2.5 Paper and Paperboard Packaging
5.2.6 Other End-user Industries
5.3 By Technology
5.3.3 Hot Melt
184.108.40.206 South Korea
220.127.116.11 Australia and New Zealand
18.104.22.168 ASEAN Countries
22.214.171.124 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.4.2 North America
126.96.36.199 United States
188.8.131.52 United Kingdom
184.108.40.206 Rest of Europe
5.4.4 South America
220.127.116.11 Rest of South America
5.4.5 Middle East & Africa
18.104.22.168 Saudi Arabia
22.214.171.124 South Africa
126.96.36.199 Rest of Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers and Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Market Share Analysis**
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.2 Adhesives Research, Inc.
6.4.3 American Biltrite Inc.
6.4.5 Ashland Inc.
6.4.6 Avery Dennison Corporation
6.4.7 Beardow & Adams
6.4.9 Drytac Corporation
6.4.10 Franklin International Inc.
6.4.11 H.B. Fuller
6.4.12 Helmitin Adhesives
6.4.13 Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
6.4.14 LG Chem
6.4.16 No-tape Industrial Co.
6.4.17 Soken Chemical & Engineering Co., Ltd
6.4.18 Tesa SE
6.4.19 Toyo Ink SC Holdings Co., Ltd
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
7.1 Shifting focus towards Bio-Based PSA’s
7.2 Other Opportunities
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: