The “3D Concrete Printing Market” report 2019 covers all the significant developments which are recently being adopted across the global market. The prime objective of 3D Concrete Printing market report is to provides an in-depth analysis of all market dynamics including drivers and restraints, and trends and opportunities. The 3D Concrete Printing market report covers both the demand and supply aspect of the market. The report also highlighted the future trends in the 3D Concrete Printing market that will impact the demand during the forecast period.
Scope of the Report:
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14245786
Some of the Top Key Players of 3D Concrete Printing Market Report Are:
- Market Dynamics – Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities
- Market Segmentation – Types, Applications, Regions, and Technology
- Market Trends
- Competitive Landscape
- SWOT Analysis and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14245786
Key Market Trends:
Residential Sector to Dominated the Market
– As a result of rapid urbanization, especially in developing countries, the demand for residential construction is increasing day-by-day.
– The market for 3D concrete printing in the residential segment has expanded globally, majorly in Asia-Pacific and other emerging economies. The demand for houses is higher than the supply in emerging nations, such as South Africa. And the rise in demand for housing in urban areas has increased and the governments National Infrastructural Plan is supporting this growth, with new projects expected in the future.
– Furthermore, a report from the World Resources Institute estimated that 1.2 billion people currently live in cities without affordable or secure housing. In March 2018, an Austin-based robotics construction startup, ICON, announced their plan to build a community of affordable 100 3D-printed homes in El Salvador, Central America next year.
– DuBox, modular design, and off-site construction company, has already demonstrated the UAEs first locally 3D printed concrete building from real-life construction objects. The company partnered with the University of Eindhoven in the Netherlands and the engineering consultancy firm, Witteveen+Bos, to achieve this target.
– During the fifth International Conference for Sustainable Construction Materials in Dubai, the local government has laid out a plan to have 25% of its buildings 3D-printed by 2030.
– Aforementioned factors are expected to drive the demand of the 3D concrete printing in the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific Region to Dominate the Market
– In 2018, Asia-Pacific, led by China, emerged as a major 3D concrete printing consumer due to strong government support, efforts toward standardization, and expanding application segments.
– The Asia-Pacific construction sector is the largest in the world and is increasing at a healthy rate, owing to the rising population, increase in middle-class income, and urbanization. Increasing infrastructure construction activity is the major driver for the Asia-Pacific construction sector
– China is expected to serve as the largest market due to its rapid industrial development and increasing urban population.
– In addition, the entry of major players from the EU into the lucrative market of China has further fueled the industrys expansion.
– Owing to their business potential, countries, like Indonesia, China, Malaysia, Singapore, and South Korea have become hosts to numerous national and international events. This move has accelerated the demand for hotels, shopping malls, high-rise buildings, and arenas and stadiums (both outdoor and indoor), thereby boosting the construction industry in the respective regions.
– Thus, construction activity has been growing in the Asia-Pacific, which is expected to boost the 3D concrete printing market.
The Report Covers:
- Comprehensive research methodology of 3D Concrete Printing market
- In-depth analysis of macro and micro factors influencing the market guided by key recommendations.
- Analysis of regional regulations and other government policies impacting the global sleep aid market
- Insights about market determinants which are stimulating the global 3D Concrete Printing market
- Detailed and extensive market segments with regional distribution of forecasted revenues
- Extensive profiles and recent developments of market players Companies Mentioned
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14245786
Detailed TOC of 3D Concrete Printing Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Increasing Demand for Customized and Money Efficient Constructions
4.1.2 Increasing Investments in Infrastructure Due to Rapid Urbanization and Industrialization
4.1.3 Increasing Focus on Ecofriendly and Smart Constructions
4.2.1 Requirement of Skilled Labor and Capital Investment for 3D Printing
4.2.2 Lack of Standardization and Limited Product Variety
4.3 Industry Value-Chain Analysis
4.4 Porters Five Force Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
4.5 Regulatory Policy Analysis
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Concrete Type
5.2 By Product Type
5.2.2 Floors & Roofs
5.2.3 Panels & Lintels
5.3 By Sector
188.8.131.52 South Korea
184.108.40.206 Australia & New Zealand
220.127.116.11 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.4.2 North America
18.104.22.168 United States
22.214.171.124 Rest of North America
126.96.36.199 United Kingdom
188.8.131.52 Rest of Europe
5.4.4 South America
184.108.40.206 Rest of South America
5.4.5 Middle East & Africa
220.127.116.11 Saudi Arabia
18.104.22.168 South Africa
22.214.171.124 Rest of Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers & Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Market Share Analysis**
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.1 3D CONCRETE
6.4.2 Balfour Beatty
6.4.3 Carillion PLC (PwC)
6.4.4 Dus Architects
6.4.5 Foster + Partners
6.4.6 HEIDELBERGCEMENT AG
6.4.7 Kier Group PLC
6.4.8 KOHN PEDERSEN FOX ASSOCIATES PC
6.4.10 Sika AG
6.4.12 UNIVERSE ARCHITECTURE BV
6.4.13 Yingchuang Building Technique (Shanghai) Co. Ltd (WinSun)
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
7.1 Increasing Innovations in the Asia-Pacific 3D Printing Market, Especially, China
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports:
Die Casting Machine Market Size, share 2019 – Globally Industry Demand, Trends, Regional Overview, Top Manufacture, Leading Company Analysis, Business Growth and Forecast to 2026: Industry Research Biz