The “Ampoules Packaging Market” report 2019 provides information for market players, stakeholders, investors, and business strategists to achieve a leading position the market. It maintains the record of Unusual growth strategies adopted by various companies are creating new standards for competition in the global Ampoules Packaging market. Businesses around the world are aiming at increasing their profit margin and establishing a stronghold in the global market. The impact of prevailing regulatory scenario on both regional and worldwide Ampoules Packaging market is provided in detail in the report.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14245684
Ampoules Packaging Market Covers Key Players:
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2024, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2024
- Ampoules Packaging Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14245684
Scope of the Report:
Key Market Trends:
Glass Ampoules Packaging to Hold a Significant Share
– In glass ampoules, medication is only in contact with glass, and the packaging is 100% tamper-proof. Therefore, over the years, these ampoules have been widely used in packaging injection drugs.
– For instance, Helixor, which contains Mistletoe therapy and is an integral part of integrative oncology, uses glass ampoules to maintain the characteristics of the medicine.
– In the case of cancer treatment, the chemotherapy, which includes traditional chemotherapeutic agents that are cytotoxic, requires glass ampoules. According to WHO, the cytotoxic medicines, such as calcium folinate, are mostly packed in an injection 3 mg/ml in 10?ml ampoule. Therefore, to maintain the properties of the medications, glass is a preferred material.
– Furthermore, according to Gerresheimer, the glass packaging as primary material had recently increased in 2018, after witnessing a downfall in 2017.
– Gerresheimer has two plants at its site in the Indian city of Kosamba. The recently constructed Gerresheimer plant, in 2019, manufactures vials and ampoules for the pharmaceutical industry using tubular glass, while Neutral Glass makes molded glass products for pharmaceutical applications, and, only very recently, put a new high-performance furnace into operation.
Latin America Accounts for Significant Share
– In Latin America, the market growth is impacted, as the countries are proactively working to reduce these counterfeit medicine, vaccines, and drugs from reaching the consumers.
– Brazil, for instance, is among the most prominent pharmaceutical markets in the region, with projections estimating it to emerge as a significant player on the global level. Brazils pharmaceutical business is now positioned as the sixth in the world and is projected to be in the top five, by 2021.
– Similarly, Mexico is globally positioned on 11th rank, on the list of countries in the pharmaceutical market. On the other hand, Argentina is considered the third-largest market in the region. These countries with the promising future of the pharmaceutical industry present a high opportunity for ampoules.
– Moreover, Latin Americas geriatric base is increasing rapidly. In 2010, 10% of the regions population was above 60 years, and by the end of 2040, this number is estimated to more than double, reaching 21%, according to Pharmaphorum. With this increasing aging population, chronic diseases are principally driven, because over 80% of adults aged over 60 years have at least one chronic disease.
– The 2014 World Diabetes Day in Mexico City, which is a model for the kind of prevention the region needs, and the International Diabetes Foundation (IDF), including more than 15,000 people, aim to educate the population about lifestyle choices and provided services, such as simplified blood sugar testing, healthy cooking workshops, and exercise classes, which is boosting the demand for glass ampoules.
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14245684
Detailed TOC of Ampoules Packaging Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
2.1 Analysis Methodology
2.2 Research Phases
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET INSIGHTS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Force Analysis
4.2.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.2.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.2.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.2.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.2.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
4.3 Industry Value Chain Analysis
5 MARKET DYNAMICS
5.1 INTRODUCTION to Market Drivers and Restraints
5.2 Market Drivers
5.2.1 Demand for Tamper-proof Pharmaceutical Product Packaging
5.2.2 Government Regulations and Standards
5.3 Market Restraints
5.3.1 Concerns Regarding Dumping of Used Ampoules
6 MARKET SEGMENTATION
6.1 By Material
6.2 By End-user Industry
6.2.2 Personal Care and Cosmetic
6.2.3 Other End-user Industries
6.3.1 North America
18.104.22.168 United States
22.214.171.124 United Kingdom
126.96.36.199 Rest of Europe
188.8.131.52 Rest of Asia-Pacific
6.3.4 Latin America
184.108.40.206 Rest of Latin America
6.3.5 Middle East & Africa
220.127.116.11 Saudi Arabia
18.104.22.168 Rest of Middle East & Africa
7 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
7.1 Company Profiles
7.1.1 Schott AG
7.1.2 Amposan SA
7.1.3 Gerresheimer AG
7.1.4 Uhlmann Pac-Systeme GmbH & Co. KG
7.1.5 Stevanato Group
7.1.6 ESSCO Glass
7.1.7 AAPL Solutions
7.1.8 Global Pharmatech Pvt Ltd
7.1.9 James Alexander Corporation
7.1.10 Nipro Pharma Packaging International NV
8 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
9 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: