“Scuba Diving Equipment Market” report provides strategic supports mentioned by the business specialists with market sources, amount of manufacturing cost structure, raw materials, forecasts, turnover, manufacturing outlays, latest market trends, labor cost, demands and much more. Scuba Diving Equipment market report covers a comprehensive market structure through the globe with an in-depth study of major dynamics (Drivers, Challenges, Opportunities).
Request a sample copy of the report – https://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/request-sample/14244163
Key Market Trends:
Increasing Popularity of Diving Destinations
– The Red Sea is one of the most attractive places for diving. Its increasing popularity has been providing the closest access to clear tropical waters for many an tourists.
– Historically, a majority of the diving activity takes places in Egypt, which has a large portion of the coastline, including some of the finest dive spots, such as Ras Muhammed, the Straits of Tiran, and the famous Thistlegorm wreck, a British armed Merchant Navy ship initially discovered by French oceanographer Jacques Yves Cousteau.
– At the turn of the millennium, the Egyptian government became more focused on diving tourism. It then observed that the overall number of visitors was increasing and would reach nearly 15 million a year by 2010.
– The government realized that tourists were not just visiting historical sites, such as the pyramids of Giza and Luxor, but were also interested in the Red Sea. Also, many tourists were non-divers initially who then, learned to dive in Egypt.
– However, there was a massive inrush of dedicated and certified divers to Egypt due to its unique marine environment.
– The Egyptian government appointed a new group to oversee the diving standards in the country, called the Egyptian Chamber of Diving and Watersports (CDWS).
– The CDWS was instructed to use ISO 24803 as the benchmark for dive center operations. Every dive center in the country was to be inspected and compared to this standard, in order to be allowed to operate legally. This was a major undertaking, as there were only about 250 centers at that time.
Rebreathers Becoming Commonplace at Dive Resorts
– Rebreathers have become commonplace at dive resorts and on live-aboard vessels. They were strictly used for military purposes and were not completely available to mainstream divers until very recently.
– The rebreathers that were released by companies in the past were far less developed than the ones available currently.
– An example is the USD 2,800 Fieno-S semi-closed rebreather for recreational divers launched by the Japan-based company, Grand Bleu Inc., in 1995. Over the years rebreathers have certainly become more expensive, as more improvements were made in them.
– In 2010, KISS introduced a lightweight GEM rebreather with an innovative mouthpiece that vents one-third of a breath. Rebreathers started to become mainstream when PADI launched its recreational rebreather course in 2011.
– One of the lower priced rebreather models available in the market is the KISS Orca Spirit, which has a barebones option that allows divers to purchase a diving system without mouthpiece, displays, and computers.
Key Manufacturers Like
Scope of the Report:
Scuba Diving Equipment market report focuses on the latest trends in the global and regional spaces on all the significant components, including the capacity, cost, price, technology, supplies, production, profit, and competition. Moreover, the old data and present development of the Scuba Diving Equipment market have been given in the scope of the report. The latest trends, product portfolio, demographics, geographical segmentation, and regulatory framework of the Scuba Diving Equipment market have also been involved in the study.
Market Dynamics: –
- Drivers: (Developing regions and growing markets)
- Limitations: (Regional, Key Player facing Issues, Future Barriers for growth)
- Opportunities: (Regional, Growth Rate, Competitive, Consumption)
Inquire Or Share Your Questions If Any Before The Purchasing This Report – https://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14244163
Key Questions Answered in Market Report: –
- What will the market growth rate, Overview and Analysis by Type of Scuba Diving Equipment market in 2023?
- What are the key factors driving, Analysis by Applications and Countries Scuba Diving Equipment market?
- What are Dynamics, This Overview Includes Analysis of Scope, and price analysis of top Vendors Profiles of Scuba Diving Equipment ?
- Who are Opportunities, Risk and Driving Force of Scuba Diving Equipment market? Knows Upstream Raw Materials Sourcing and Downstream Buyers
- Who are the opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in Scuba Diving Equipment space? Business Overview by Type, Applications, Gross Margin and Market Share
- What are the Scuba Diving Equipment market opportunities, market risk and market overview of the Market?
Lastly, the Global Scuba Diving Equipment Market Research covers a complete market structure across the world with a comprehensive analysis of major key factors. This report provides planned orientations referred by the industry experts.
Purchase This Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) – https://www.absolutereports.com/purchase/14244163
Study objectives of Scuba Diving Equipment Market Report:
- To provide a detailed analysis of the market structure along with the Scuba Diving Equipment market forecast of various segments and sub-segments of the Scuba Diving Equipment market
- To provide insights into factors influencing and affecting market growth
- To provide historical, current, and forecast revenue of market segments based on material, type, design, and end user
- To provide historical, current, and forecast revenue of market segments and sub-segments with respect to regional markets and key countries
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their market shares, core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To provide economic factors, technology and Scuba Diving Equipment market trends that influence the global Scuba Diving Equipment market
Detailed TOC of Scuba Diving Equipment Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Scope of the Market
1.2 Market Definition
1.3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
2 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
3 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3.1 Study Deliverables
3.2 Study Assumptions
3.3 Analysis Methodology
3.4 Research Phases
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.4 Government Regulations and Initiatives
4.5 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.7 Scuba Diving in Military Operations
4.8 Insights on Industrial (Commercial) Divers
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Product
5.1.1 Regulators and Rebreathers
5.1.2 Bags and Apparel
5.1.3 Gauges and Dive Computers
5.1.4 Other Products
5.2 By Distribution Channel
5.2.2 Hypermarkets and Supermarkets
5.2.3 Specialty Stores
5.2.4 Other Distribution Channels
5.3.1 North America
5.3.4 Latin America
5.3.5 Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 Aqua Lung International
6.1.2 Johnson Outdoors
6.1.3 Huish Outdoors
6.1.5 Sherwood Scuba
6.1.6 Apollo Sports
6.1.7 Body Glove International
6.1.9 Tabata Co. Ltd (TUSA)
6.1.10 Beuchat International SA
6.1.11 Diving Unlimited International
6.1.12 Henderson Divewear
6.1.13 Suunto Oy
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
8 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Purchase This Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) –https://www.absolutereports.com/purchase/14244163
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other report :
Post Consumer Yarns/Recycled Yarns Market 2021: global Industry Updates, Upcoming Growth, Prominent Players, Forthcoming Development, Business Prospects and Future Investments by Forecast to 2027