The report focuses on the favorable Global “ Retail Sector market” and its expanding nature. The Retail Sector market report provides a comprehensive study of the market segmentation, service providers, stockholders, sponsors, and important market players, size, and share, market dynamics such as the growth drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
Request a sample copy of the report – https://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/request-sample/14244340
Market Dynamics: –
- Drivers: (Developing regions and growing markets)
- Limitations: (Regional, Key Player facing Issues, Future Barriers for growth)
- Opportunities: (Regional, Growth Rate, Competitive, Consumption)
Retail Sector market report focuses on the latest trends in the global and regional spaces on all the significant components, including the capacity, cost, price, technology, supplies, production, profit, and competition. Moreover, the old data and present development of the Retail Sector market have been given in the scope of the report. The latest trends, product portfolio, demographics, geographical segmentation, and regulatory framework of the Retail Sector market have also been involved in the study.
Scope of the Report:
Inquire Or Share Your Questions If Any Before The Purchasing This Report – https://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14244340
TOC of Retail Sector Market Report Covered:
Introduction, Research Methodology, Executive Summary, Key Inferences, Market Overview, Retail Sector market Dynamics, Market Segmentation, Competitive Landscape, Key Players, Future of the Market, and continued…
Reasons to Purchase Retail Sector Market Report Covered:
- The report analyses how Retail Sector market will grow in the future.
- Analyzing various perspectives of the Retail Sector market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis.
- Study on the product type that is expected to dominate the market and regions that are expected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period
- Recognize the new developments, Retail Sector market shares and policies employed by the major market players.
- Competitive landscape including the Retail Sector market share of major players along with the key policies accepted for development in the past five years
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis and strategies employed by the major Retail Sector market players
Key Market Trends:
Growth of Convenience Stores Market
In 2018, nearly 74.7% of the total market share went to retailing of products bought for use. Other sectors took up a share of the retail market, including accommodation, catering, and travel services.
The growth of modern trade (fast-moving consumer goods) has been greater than traditional retail, owing to broad factors, such as the growing economy, increasing urbanization, a younger population, and rising incomes.
Nearly 40% of the population of is under 25 years of age, and their average income per capita has been growing at a rate of around 30% every couple of years.
This age bracket of consumers shows increasing confidence in spending patterns. In 2017, over 63% of chose to use spare cash for savings, which was down from 76% in 2016. More consumers are spending on clothing, consumer electronics, vacations, and urban out-of-home entertainment.
The growing middle and affluent classes and the younger population value convenience and comfort. There is growth in the convenience store market, due to the expansion of companies, such as Circle K, which is expanding across Hanoi, and already has a strong foothold in Ho Chi Minh City.
The increasing presence of local players, such as Vinmart+, which has nearly 900 stores all over the country, and the recently introduced Bach Hoa Xanh by Mobile World, which plans to have about 1000 stores in Ho Chi Minh city, are helping expand the retail market of .
The Food Retail Industry in is Dominated by Traditional Retailers
Revenue in the food and beverage sector is expected to grow annually by 3.0% (2019-2024).
The food retail industry in is dominated by traditional retailers. As of 2018, the traditional retailers accounted for 94% of the retail grocery sales, and the remaining 6% sales contributed to modern retail sales.
According to industry experts, modern retail sales are expected to reach 18% of the total food retail sales by 2024.
The highly-dominated food landscape of the country, with wet markets and small businesses, is witnessing tremendous growth in the concept of the modern retail trade, with a growing number of convenience stores, hypermarkets, and supermarkets.
Traditional retailers, with lower rental and operational costs, have flexibility with packaging sizes and competitive prices. These traditional stores are ideal for purchasing small quantities at higher frequencies, so that fresh produce can be obtained.
With more than half of the young population, the consumption of food and beverages in the country is witnessing huge growth. Also, as of 2016, the annual growth of the country’s population was 1.1%, which indicated an increase in customers, as food is an essential item.
According to GSO, the sales of food and foodstuffs increased by 11.1%, in 2017.
Purchase This Report (Price 3250 USD for single user license) – https://www.absolutereports.com/purchase/14244340
Study objectives of Retail Sector Market Report:
- To provide a detailed analysis of the market structure along with the Retail Sector market forecast of various segments and sub-segments of the Retail Sector market
- To provide insights into factors influencing and affecting market growth
- To provide historical, current, and forecast revenue of market segments based on material, type, design, and end user
- To provide historical, current, and forecast revenue of market segments and sub-segments with respect to regional markets and key countries
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their market shares, core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To provide economic factors, technology and Retail Sector market trends that influence the global Retail Sector market
Detailed TOC of Retail Sector Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Key Deliverables of the Study
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Research Methodology
2 SCOPE OF STUDY
3 MARKET INSIGHTS
3.1 Market Overview
3.2 Customer Behavior Analysis
3.3 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.4 Industry Value Chain Analysis
5 TECHNOLOGY SNAPSHOT
6 MARKET SEGMENTATION
6.1 BY PRODUCT CATEGORY
6.1.1 Food and Beverage and Tobacco Products
6.1.2 Personal Care and Household
6.1.3 Apparel, Footwear, and Accessories
6.1.4 Furniture, Toys, and Hobby
6.1.5 Industrial and Automotive
6.1.6 Electronic and Household Appliances
6.1.7 Pharmaceuticals, Luxury Goods, and Other Products
7 INSIGHTS ON DISTRIBUTION CHANNELS IN RETAIL TRADE
7.1 Hypermarkets, Supermarkets, and Convenience Stores
7.2 Specialty Stores
7.3 Department Stores
7.4 E- commerce
7.5 Other Distribution Channels
8 COMPANY PROFILES
8.1 Saigon Co.op.
8.2 Central Group
8.4 Vin Group
8.5 Lotte Mart
8.8 Shop & Co.
8.10 Big C
9 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS OF THE RETAIL SECTOR
10 FUTURE OF THE RETAIL SECTOR
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]