The report focuses on the favorable Global “Immersion Cooling market” and its expanding nature. The Immersion Cooling market report provides a comprehensive study of the market segmentation, service providers, stockholders, sponsors, and important market players, size, and share, market dynamics such as the growth drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
Request a sample copy of the report – https://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/request-sample/14244075
Market Dynamics: –
- Drivers: (Developing regions and growing markets)
- Limitations: (Regional, Key Player facing Issues, Future Barriers for growth)
- Opportunities: (Regional, Growth Rate, Competitive, Consumption)
Immersion Cooling market report focuses on the latest trends in the global and regional spaces on all the significant components, including the capacity, cost, price, technology, supplies, production, profit, and competition. Moreover, the old data and present development of the Immersion Cooling market have been given in the scope of the report. The latest trends, product portfolio, demographics, geographical segmentation, and regulatory framework of the Immersion Cooling market have also been involved in the study.
Scope of the Report:
Inquire Or Share Your Questions If Any Before The Purchasing This Report – https://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14244075
TOC of Immersion Cooling Market Report Covered:
Introduction, Research Methodology, Executive Summary, Key Inferences, Market Overview, Immersion Cooling market Dynamics, Market Segmentation, Competitive Landscape, Key Players, Future of the Market, and continued…
Reasons to Purchase Immersion Cooling Market Report Covered:
- The report analyses how Immersion Cooling market will grow in the future.
- Analyzing various perspectives of the Immersion Cooling market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis.
- Study on the product type that is expected to dominate the market and regions that are expected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period
- Recognize the new developments, Immersion Cooling market shares and policies employed by the major market players.
- Competitive landscape including the Immersion Cooling market share of major players along with the key policies accepted for development in the past five years
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis and strategies employed by the major Immersion Cooling market players
Key Market Trends:
Two-phase Immersion Cooling to Hold Major Share
– Mineral oils are preferred by end users looking for a low-cost, energy-efficient cooling solution. Cooling through mineral oil needs less energy, as it retains heat 1,000 times better than air, and is a great thermal insulator, which allows the equipment to operate well while being submerged.
– Also, mineral-oil-based coolants are cheaper, when compared to engineered or synthetic fluids. For example, mineral oil costs just over USD 10 per gallon, while synthetic fluids, such as 3M Novec 1230 produced by 3M Co., cost over USD 70 per gallon. Also, when compared to air and water medium, mineral oil has a better heat capacity and power efficiency.
– As mineral oil is produced as a primary by-product while converting crude oil into gasoline, there are several established vendors that already serve the cosmetics and industrial sector from where companies could source the product and modify it for their use. However, in the case of synthetic liquids and other substitutes, 3M enjoys a major market share. All the major operators and immersion cooling technologies, including Allied Control Ltd, Fujitsu Limited, ExaSclar Inc., and LiquidMips, use coolants provided by 3M.
North America to Hold Dominant Share
– North America is estimated to dominate the global data center liquid immersion cooling market during the forecast period owing to the presence of a large number of data centers in the region along with the rise in popularity of this technology, especially in the U.S.
– In the United States, the demand and rate of adoption for cloud-based computing are rapidly increasing, owing to which, data centers are ascending in the country, thereby, propelling the utilization of immersion cooling systems.
– The is home to many tech giants, such as Facebook and Apple, wherein, the volume of Big Data is tremendously increasing; moreover, companies are laying new strategies to ascend a number of data centers.
– In June 2017, Facebook announced to lay a 200-mile cable to the new data centers in , which are likely to boost the market growth over the forecast period. Additionally, a few states of the are offering tax incentives, specifically to data centers. For instance, Florida approved use and sales tax exemption for every new data center built in the state, which is expected to present a positive impact on the US market growth.
– Companies are rigorously investing in data centers to meet the growing demand from respective operations. For instance, the rising demand for cognitive capabilities in the has led IBM Corporation to build four new cloud data centers in the country. This is likely to encourage the utilization of immersion cooling technology in these data centers, thereby propelling the market growth over the forecast period.
Purchase This Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) – https://www.absolutereports.com/purchase/14244075
Study objectives of Immersion Cooling Market Report:
- To provide a detailed analysis of the market structure along with the Immersion Cooling market forecast of various segments and sub-segments of the Immersion Cooling market
- To provide insights into factors influencing and affecting market growth
- To provide historical, current, and forecast revenue of market segments based on material, type, design, and end user
- To provide historical, current, and forecast revenue of market segments and sub-segments with respect to regional markets and key countries
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their market shares, core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To provide economic factors, technology and Immersion Cooling market trends that influence the global Immersion Cooling market
Detailed TOC of Immersion Cooling Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Force Analysis
4.2.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.2.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.2.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.2.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.2.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
4.3 Introduction to Market Drivers and Restraints
4.4 Market Drivers
4.5 Market Restraints
5 TECHNOLOGY SNAPSHOT
5.1 Evolution of Data Center Cooling
5.2 Energy Consumption and Computing Density Metrics and Key Considerations
5.3 Teardown of Fluid, Processor, GPUs, Racks, and Infrastructure Providers
6 MARKET SEGMENTATION
6.1 By Applications
6.1.1 High-performance Computing
6.1.2 Edge Computing
6.1.3 Artificial Intelligence
6.1.4 Cryptocurrency Mining
6.1.5 Other Applications
6.2 By Cooling Fluids
6.2.1 Mineral Oil
6.2.2 Deionized Water
6.2.3 Fluorocarbon-based Fluids
6.2.4 Synthetic Fluids
6.3 By Type
6.3.1 Single-phase Immersion Cooling System
6.3.2 Two-phase Immersion Cooling System
6.4.1 North America
6.4.3 Asia Pacific
6.4.4 Rest of World
7 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
7.1 Company Profiles
7.1.1 Fujitsu Limited
7.1.2 Green Revolution Cooling Inc.
7.1.3 Submer Technologies
7.1.4 Allied Control Ltd
7.1.5 Asperitas Company
7.1.6 Qcooling LP
7.1.7 Midas Green Technologies
8 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
9 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]