The report focuses on the favorable Global “Endpoint Detection and Response market” and its expanding nature. The Endpoint Detection and Response market report provides a comprehensive study of the market segmentation, service providers, stockholders, sponsors, and important market players, size, and share, market dynamics such as the growth drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
Request a sample copy of the report – https://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/request-sample/14245156
Market Dynamics: –
- Drivers: (Developing regions and growing markets)
- Limitations: (Regional, Key Player facing Issues, Future Barriers for growth)
- Opportunities: (Regional, Growth Rate, Competitive, Consumption)
Endpoint Detection and Response market report focuses on the latest trends in the global and regional spaces on all the significant components, including the capacity, cost, price, technology, supplies, production, profit, and competition. Moreover, the old data and present development of the Endpoint Detection and Response market have been given in the scope of the report. The latest trends, product portfolio, demographics, geographical segmentation, and regulatory framework of the Endpoint Detection and Response market have also been involved in the study.
Scope of the Report:
Inquire Or Share Your Questions If Any Before The Purchasing This Report – https://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14245156
TOC of Endpoint Detection and Response Market Report Covered:
Introduction, Research Methodology, Executive Summary, Key Inferences, Market Overview, Endpoint Detection and Response market Dynamics, Market Segmentation, Competitive Landscape, Key Players, Future of the Market, and continued…
Reasons to Purchase Endpoint Detection and Response Market Report Covered:
- The report analyses how Endpoint Detection and Response market will grow in the future.
- Analyzing various perspectives of the Endpoint Detection and Response market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis.
- Study on the product type that is expected to dominate the market and regions that are expected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period
- Recognize the new developments, Endpoint Detection and Response market shares and policies employed by the major market players.
- Competitive landscape including the Endpoint Detection and Response market share of major players along with the key policies accepted for development in the past five years
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis and strategies employed by the major Endpoint Detection and Response market players
Key Market Trends:
Data Breaches in Healthcare Industry to Drive the Need for EDR Solutions
– In 2018, the healthcare industry continued to be plagued by data breaches involving sensitive patient information, according to 2019 Breach Barometer Annual Report by Protenus.
– The largest breach reported in 2018 was the result of hacking of a business associate. It involved a North Carolina-based health system vendor that had its patient information accessed by an unauthorized party. Hackers gained access to patient information over the course of a week, affecting 2.65M patient records.
– For 2019, the largest data breach incident was reported by Navicent Health in March. It was a phishing attack in which the records of 278,016 patients were potentially accessed and copied by the attackers. A similarly sized data breach was reported by ZOLL Services, which impacted 277,319 individuals.
– As per HIPAA’s Data Breach Report, healthcare data breaches continued to be reported at a rate of one a day in March 2019,
Asia-Pacific to Witness the Highest Growth
– According to IBEF, India’s IT & ITeS industry grew to USD 181 billion in 2018-2019. According to data released by the Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP), the computer software and hardware sector in attracted cumulative Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) inflows worth US$ 35.82 billion between April 2000 to December 2018. This calls for an increased demand for endpoint detection and response tools as the manufacture of hardware is set to increase.
– Moreover, growing technological innovations in China and Japan results in the growth of EDR market. According to Japan Electronics and Information Technology Industries Association (JEITA), Computers and IT, terminal production in February 2019 was worth 95,371 million yen as compared to 85,564 million yen in January 2019.
– According to GSMA, the fastest growth of IoT connections is in Asia-Pacific from 2.8 billion in 2017 to 8.1 billion in 2025. Owing to all these factors, Asia-Pacific is expected to witness the fastest CAGR over the forecast period.
Purchase This Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) – https://www.absolutereports.com/purchase/14245156
Study objectives of Endpoint Detection and Response Market Report:
- To provide a detailed analysis of the market structure along with the Endpoint Detection and Response market forecast of various segments and sub-segments of the Endpoint Detection and Response market
- To provide insights into factors influencing and affecting market growth
- To provide historical, current, and forecast revenue of market segments based on material, type, design, and end user
- To provide historical, current, and forecast revenue of market segments and sub-segments with respect to regional markets and key countries
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their market shares, core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To provide economic factors, technology and Endpoint Detection and Response market trends that influence the global Endpoint Detection and Response market
Detailed TOC of Endpoint Detection and Response Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Introduction to Market Drivers and Restraints
4.3 Market Drivers
4.3.1 Increasing Expansion of Enterprise Mobility
4.4 Market Restraints
4.4.1 Higher Innovation Costs
4.5 Value Chain Analysis
4.6 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Force Analysis
4.6.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.6.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.6.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.6.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.6.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Component
5.2 By Deployment Type
5.3 By Solution Type
5.3.2 Mobile Devices
5.3.4 Point of Sale Terminals
5.4 By Organization Size
5.4.1 Small and Medium Enterprises
5.4.2 Large Enterprises
5.5 By End-user Industry
5.5.2 IT & Telecom
5.6.1 North America
220.127.116.11 United States
18.104.22.168 United Kingdom
22.214.171.124 Rest of Europe
126.96.36.199 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.6.4 Latin America
5.6.5 Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 Carbon Black Inc.
6.1.2 Cisco Systems Inc.
6.1.3 Crowdstrike Inc.
6.1.4 Symantec Corporation
6.1.5 Cybereason Inc.
6.1.6 Deep Instinct Ltd.
6.1.7 Digital Guardian
6.1.8 FireEye Inc.
6.1.9 OpenText Corporation
6.1.10 McAfee Inc.
6.1.11 EMC Corporation
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
8 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]