The report focuses on the favorable Global “Data Center Liquid Cooling market” and its expanding nature. The Data Center Liquid Cooling market report provides a comprehensive study of the market segmentation, service providers, stockholders, sponsors, and important market players, size, and share, market dynamics such as the growth drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
Request a sample copy of the report – https://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/request-sample/13999428
Market Dynamics: –
- Drivers: (Developing regions and growing markets)
- Limitations: (Regional, Key Player facing Issues, Future Barriers for growth)
- Opportunities: (Regional, Growth Rate, Competitive, Consumption)
Data Center Liquid Cooling market report focuses on the latest trends in the global and regional spaces on all the significant components, including the capacity, cost, price, technology, supplies, production, profit, and competition. Moreover, the old data and present development of the Data Center Liquid Cooling market have been given in the scope of the report. The latest trends, product portfolio, demographics, geographical segmentation, and regulatory framework of the Data Center Liquid Cooling market have also been involved in the study.
Scope of the Report:
Inquire Or Share Your Questions If Any Before The Purchasing This Report – https://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/13999428
TOC of Data Center Liquid Cooling Market Report Covered:
Introduction, Research Methodology, Executive Summary, Key Inferences, Market Overview, Data Center Liquid Cooling market Dynamics, Market Segmentation, Competitive Landscape, Key Players, Future of the Market, and continued…
Reasons to Purchase Data Center Liquid Cooling Market Report Covered:
- The report analyses how Data Center Liquid Cooling market will grow in the future.
- Analyzing various perspectives of the Data Center Liquid Cooling market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis.
- Study on the product type that is expected to dominate the market and regions that are expected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period
- Recognize the new developments, Data Center Liquid Cooling market shares and policies employed by the major market players.
- Competitive landscape including the Data Center Liquid Cooling market share of major players along with the key policies accepted for development in the past five years
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis and strategies employed by the major Data Center Liquid Cooling market players
Key Market Trends:
Banking/Financial Services Segment expected to register a Significant Growth
Banks are increasingly adopting public cloud services, as they provide flexibility and agility, resulting in a decrease in the number of data centers that are present and redundant without much use, thus augmenting the demand for the data center liquid cooling market.
According to a survey by Intel Security, the number of companies adopting hybrid cloud services alone has risen by three times the previous size. Cloud providers have been increasing security and providing better and robust systems, which can be highly beneficial for companies. Banks have been adopting the use of biometric authentication tools, to combat identity theft and fraud. Increased digitization and connectivity have paved the way for many entry points in the system, which have been creating more amount of data, driving the need for data centers.
The use of data centers in the domain has slowed down, owing to the advent of new trends, such as software-defined data centers, which migrated the storage to a more distributed framework, unlike the typically used data centers. The Bank of America has shut down three data centers as they have been migrating to similar architecture. This has saved the cost of maintaining these data centers for the company. Through the existence of such trends, banks have been unveiling new data centers to support their operations and activities. The Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation has opened a new data center with an outlay of USD 182.5 million. This data center is expected to support the regional business requirements of 18 countries.
North America Anticipated to Hold a Dominant Share
In the United States, the demand and rate of adoption for cloud-based computing are rapidly increasing, owing to which, data centers are ascending in the country, thereby, propelling the utilization of data center liquid cooling.
Liquid cooling is now highly preferred over conventional air cooling, due to its greater efficiency and higher economic violability. The is home to many tech giants, such as Facebook and Apple, wherein, the volume of Big Data is tremendously increasing; moreover, companies are laying new strategies to ascend a number of data centers.
In June 2017, Facebook announced to lay a 200-mile cable to the new data centers in Mexico, which are likely to boost the market growth over the forecast period. Additionally, a few states of the are offering tax incentives, specifically to data centers. For instance, Florida approved use and sales tax exemption for every new data center built in the state, which is expected to present a positive impact on the US market growth.
Companies are rigorously investing in data centers to meet the growing demand from respective operations. For instance, the rising demand for cognitive capabilities in the has led IBM Corporation to build four new cloud data centers in the country. This is likely to encourage the utilization of liquid cooling technology in these data centers, thereby propelling the market growth over the forecast period.
Purchase This Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) – https://www.absolutereports.com/purchase/13999428
Study objectives of Data Center Liquid Cooling Market Report:
- To provide a detailed analysis of the market structure along with the Data Center Liquid Cooling market forecast of various segments and sub-segments of the Data Center Liquid Cooling market
- To provide insights into factors influencing and affecting market growth
- To provide historical, current, and forecast revenue of market segments based on material, type, design, and end user
- To provide historical, current, and forecast revenue of market segments and sub-segments with respect to regional markets and key countries
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their market shares, core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To provide economic factors, technology and Data Center Liquid Cooling market trends that influence the global Data Center Liquid Cooling market
Detailed TOC of Data Center Liquid Cooling Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Introduction to Market Drivers and Restraints
4.3 Market Drivers
4.3.1 Increasing Demand For Data Centers
4.3.2 Green Data Center Developments And Reducing Energy Consumption
4.4 Market Restraints
4.4.1 Adaptability Requirements
4.5 Technology Overview
4.6 Industry Attractiveness Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.6.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.6.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.6.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.6.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Type
5.1.1 Indirect Liquid Cooling
5.1.2 Direct Liquid Cooling
5.2 By End User
5.2.1 Banking/Financial Services
5.2.3 IT and Telecommunication
5.2.5 Central/Local Government
5.2.6 Entertainment and Media
5.2.7 Other End Users
5.3.1 North America
126.96.36.199 United States
188.8.131.52 United Kingdom
184.108.40.206 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.4 Latin America
220.127.116.11 Rest of Latin America
5.3.5 Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 Asetek AS
6.1.2 Rittal GmbH & Co. KG
6.1.3 Schneider Electric
6.1.4 Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
6.1.5 Alfa Laval
6.1.6 Vertiv Co.
6.1.7 Midas Green Technologies LLC
6.1.8 Green Revolution Cooling Inc.
6.1.9 CoolIT Systems Inc.
6.1.10 Liquid Cool Solutions
6.1.11 Chilldyne Inc.
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
7.1 Investment Analysis
7.2 Future of the Market
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]